• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California WTB: Stock Rubicon Flares

WmhaydenJL

First Name
Wyatt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Would like them to be in decent condition. I’d be interested in the unpainted black plastic version or the painted, mine is the Granite Crystal color. Thanks!
Sponsored

Ryanfold

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 CJ7, 2019 JL
Vehicle Showcase
Make sure you get the correct one. 2 and 4 door fenders are different.

I make that mistake.

Joe kenzo

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler jl
That’s fake scam , no phone number , i tried to buy them like a week ago

OP
OP
WmhaydenJL

WmhaydenJL

First Name
Wyatt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That’s fake scam , no phone number , i tried to buy them like a week ago
The person also listed this item on Offer Up, I got in contact easily and we agreed on a price and meeting next Saturday at a Mall. What was the deal when you tried getting them??

Sponsored

Joe kenzo

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler jl
The person also listed this item on Offer Up, I got in contact easily and we agreed on a price and meeting next Saturday at a Mall. What was the deal when you tried getting them??
How did you contacted him ? No number no enail

OP
OP
WmhaydenJL

WmhaydenJL

First Name
Wyatt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How did you contacted him ? No number no enail
I messaged her on OfferUp and we spoke on there. I backed out of the deal because it didn’t come with the inner fender liners and she wouldn’t budge on price at all. 450 for just the fenders, no lights, and no liners is way too high.

Joe kenzo

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler jl
I messaged her on OfferUp and we spoke on there. I backed out of the deal because it didn’t come with the inner fender liners and she wouldn’t budge on price at all. 450 for just the fenders, no lights, and no liners is way too high.
Yeah that’s too much for only fenders and no lights ... you can get them brand new with everything for about 700

JLRubiconJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Nissan Maxima (JLRU on order)
I am getting ready to remove my fender flares in the next week or so. Mine are painted white and have the LED lights attached. Not sure if you ever found any, but I plan on posting mine very soon. I believe there is one tiny spot on one of the flares from a rock but other than that they are solid. Only 7K miles driven on the Jeep.

Joe kenzo

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler jl
I am getting ready to remove my fender flares in the next week or so. Mine are painted white and have the LED lights attached. Not sure if you ever found any, but I plan on posting mine very soon. I believe there is one tiny spot on one of the flares from a rock but other than that they are solid. Only 7K miles driven on the Jeep.
How much are you gonna sell them for ?

Sponsored

JLRubiconJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How much are you gonna sell them for ?
I suppose whatever is fair. I haven’t done much research to see what the Rubicon fenders go for. These are for the 4-door. I can send pics, but unfortunately not back home until Friday.

OP
OP
WmhaydenJL

WmhaydenJL

First Name
Wyatt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Name your price! Will they come with the inner fender too? That’d be great if they did. Thanks,

JLRubiconJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Name your price! Will they come with the inner fender too? That’d be great if they did. Thanks,
Okay let me get back to you on a price. I’m replacing the inner fenders as well, so those will also be available. Shipping with inner fenders could get a little pricey since they are kinda awkward in size. I believe the plastic rivets will probably need to be replaced since I think they have to be drilled out or they break when removed.

OP
OP
WmhaydenJL

WmhaydenJL

First Name
Wyatt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Okay let me get back to you on a price. I’m replacing the inner fenders as well, so those will also be available. Shipping with inner fenders could get a little pricey since they are kinda awkward in size.
If you want you can go get a shipping estimate to ship to Southern California and just include that in your asking price. Thanks.