• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Utah WTB: Stock Jeep JL Sport Parts

JoshuaaT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU 6 Speed
Vehicle Showcase
I am selling my Jeep next year, so I am slowly putting it back to stock. I am in Logan, Utah. I can pickup within a couple hour radius.

These are the parts I am looking for:
  • Stock Sport or Sahara fender flares
  • Stock Sport or Sahara plastic front bumper
  • Stock Sport or Sahara plastic rear bumper
  • Stock Sport or Sahara springs and shocks
  • Stock Sport wheels and tires 245/75R17 (preferable with TPMS sensors)
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
JoshuaaT

JoshuaaT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU 6 Speed
Vehicle Showcase
Found some wheels and tires. Still looking for everything else!

rockenrolla

First Name
Rock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
By chance do you have aftermarket parts you're looking to trade/sell for the stock parts? I have a white 2DR JL Sport with everything you're looking for. If you had the Rubicon fenders in your photo still I'd be open to doing a trade + cash.

OP
OP
JoshuaaT

JoshuaaT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU 6 Speed
Vehicle Showcase
By chance do you have aftermarket parts you're looking to trade/sell for the stock parts? I have a white 2DR JL Sport with everything you're looking for. If you had the Rubicon fenders in your photo still I'd be open to doing a trade + cash.
Yes, I have Rubicon fenders with LEDs, Fab Fours stubby front bumper with a winch, Rock Krawler adventure series 1 lift, Radflo remote reservoir shocks, Frontrunner tailgate table, vector offroad Rotopax mount for the roll bar, OEM LED headlights, alien sunshade, Teraflex Alpha tire carrier and CB mount, and probably some other stuff I am forgetting.

I am more than open to trades + cash or just buying your parts.

Djmatt85

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JL Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
I have Sahara springs, shocks, and front/rear plastic bumpers located in Sacramento, CA. It seems only the springs and shocks would be worth shipping if you’re interested... unless you’ll be in CA sometime. Lol

Sponsored

rockenrolla

First Name
Rock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Yes, I have Rubicon fenders with LEDs, Fab Fours stubby front bumper with a winch, Rock Krawler adventure series 1 lift, Radflo remote reservoir shocks, Frontrunner tailgate table, vector offroad Rotopax mount for the roll bar, OEM LED headlights, alien sunshade, Teraflex Alpha tire carrier and CB mount, and probably some other stuff I am forgetting.

Awesome, I’ll send you a DM.

OP
OP
JoshuaaT

JoshuaaT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU 6 Speed
Vehicle Showcase
I have Sahara springs, shocks, and front/rear plastic bumpers located in Sacramento, CA. It seems only the springs and shocks would be worth shipping if you’re interested... unless you’ll be in CA sometime. Lol
I will be back in Reno to move the rest of my stuff next weekend. Any chance of you being in the Reno/Tahoe area between now and then? Shoot me a PM with a price for everything. Maybe I’ll sneak away from moving for a few hours haha.

ronrodriguez114

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport
Anyone looking at this - I have the following available from a 2020 Sport. All less than 5k miles, most less than 300.

• Suspension - replaced with Teraflex 2.50-Inch Sport S/T2 Suspension Lift Kit with Falcon 2.1 Shocks, track bar, and steering stabilizer. So I have the original JL parts.
  • Headlights and fog lights - halogen.
  • Stock tires - less than 30 miles on them.

Located near Sacramento, CA.
Sponsored