• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

WTB: Steel Front Bumper in CFL

otisroy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S
I have buyers remorse about not getting the Rubi. I thought I'd be happy puttering around on dusty trails but I'm not going to be. I also regret not getting the factory tow package. I should have spent more time lurking on the boards before buying. I was a hair away from installing a RE spacer lift and stowing the RK lift I have on order to sell the Sport S to pick up a Rubi. I even had the financing ready to go with USAA when I read the thread that the 3.0 CRD will be available.

TL;DR I want a steel bumper to mount a winch so I can wheel what I have until the 3.0 CRD is available. If anyone in Central Florida is picking up an aftermarket bumper, I'll buy your steel takeoff. PM if interested.
Sponsored

drg6654

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I have buyers remorse about not getting the Rubi. I thought I'd be happy puttering around on dusty trails but I'm not going to be. I also regret not getting the factory tow package. I should have spent more time lurking on the boards before buying. I was a hair away from installing a RE spacer lift and stowing the RK lift I have on order to sell the Sport S to pick up a Rubi. I even had the financing ready to go with USAA when I read the thread that the 3.0 CRD will be available.

TL;DR I want a steel bumper to mount a winch so I can wheel what I have until the 3.0 CRD is available. If anyone in Central Florida is picking up an aftermarket bumper, I'll buy your steel takeoff. PM if interested.
You looking for just front or both?

OP
OP
otisroy

otisroy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S
Just the front so I can mount a winch. I've backed off on my build knowing I'll be buying again when the 3.0 CRD is available. If you have both and don't want to get stuck with just the rear, I'm interested if the price is reasonable.

OP
OP
otisroy

otisroy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S
Nevermind. I didn't realize I'd have to drop another $250-$300 for a winch plate in that bumper. I might as a well get an inexpensive aftermarket bumper like a Barricade to get through the next year or so. They're about the same price as the Rubi bumper winch plate.
Sponsored