• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

New Jersey WTB Sport S Bumper

Joaozao

First Name
Joao
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S
Dented mine in the trails yesterday. Not looking to spend much, let me know what you got.

Also interested in Rubicon Steel Bumper
Sponsored

kennjen

First Name
ken
Threads
Reaction score
Just over the NJ border in NY, near Nanuet
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU (coming soon)
I haven't ordered my front bumper yet, but I will soon. If you are interstead I can immediately order it and sell you mine for like 100$ in a week. I will have to take out the Fog lights and harness.

I'm in 10952. Literally one block over the NY NJ border around Montvale NJ. Maybe you can come over and we can help eachother swap out the bumper ??

OP
OP
Joaozao

Joaozao

First Name
Joao
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S
I haven't ordered my front bumper yet, but I will soon. If you are interstead I can immediately order it and sell you mine for like 100$ in a week. I will have to take out the Fog lights and harness.

I'm in 10952. Literally one block over the NY NJ border around Montvale NJ. Maybe you can come over and we can help eachother swap out the bumper ??
That's a bit much for something that people generally throw out when they upgrade

Sponsored

OP
OP
Joaozao

Joaozao

First Name
Joao
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S
Still looking. Not drilled for the license plate please.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Joaozao

Joaozao

First Name
Joao
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S
Bump to the top one last time

zeebo56

First Name
Zee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep wrangler unlimited sport
Vehicle Showcase
id give you mine for free if you were in cali. good luck.

turbojlu

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
I have 2 in tennessee you can have
Sponsored