• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Massachusetts WTB: Sport Axles

Chrisdupe

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Looking for a set of takeoff D30/D35 sport axles. If anyone is looking to upgrade to D44's we could work something out. I upgraded and am returning to stock.
Sponsored

abill

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
I wish I was closer! That's exactly what I have and what I wish I had.

TylerV76

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
If you can come to Michigan, Ive got a set I’ll sell. Dont really have any crates or anything to ship them in.

19 JLUR Bright Whit3

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Stretched 2 door Rubi (LOL)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
You guys mutually gain in the swap. If the OP is not trying to gouge you on the D44s since he'll need your 30/35s, I'd drive to MA on a long weekend and swap out axles in his driveway/garage. 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

OP
OP

Chrisdupe

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Curious why you’re going back to stock?
Getting out of the JL. I need something g bigger. Been doing more road trips with the family of 5.

OP
OP

Chrisdupe

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
If you can come to Michigan, Ive got a set I’ll sell. Dont really have any crates or anything to ship them in.
Tempting if you were closer.

OP
OP

Chrisdupe

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
You guys mutually gain in the swap. If the OP is not trying to gouge you on the D44s since he'll need your 30/35s, I'd drive to MA on a long weekend and swap out axles in his driveway/garage. 🤷‍♂️
Definitely not trying to gouge. Thinking $3500 and sport axles for my axles? I’d help with the install in my garage. And i have an adjustable track bar, drag link, tie rod and stabilizer that I’d throw in for a good deal if they are needed.

19 JLUR Bright Whit3

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Stretched 2 door Rubi (LOL)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
Definitely not trying to gouge. Thinking $3500 and sport axles for my axles? I’d help with the install in my garage. And i have an adjustable track bar, drag link, tie rod and stabilizer that I’d throw in for a good deal if they are needed.
Yeah, that is a bit high in my opinion. I was chatting with @GRyde717. He could pick up a set of Rubi takeoffs for about $3K and then sell his Sport set for $1K. Net cost would be @2K or so.
I dont have a skin in the game. Just my $.02. :fist bump:

OP
OP

Chrisdupe

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, that is a bit high in my opinion. I was chatting with @GRyde717. He could pick up a set of Rubi takeoffs for about $3K and then sell his Sport set for $1K. Net cost would be @2K or so.
I dont have a skin in the game. Just my $.02. :fist bump:
3K is a steal for rubi axles for sure. I don’t think you’ll see $1k for sport axles either. Most of the ones too far for me to snag have been like $350-$500 for the pair.

Sponsored

JLanesey

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL sport, 1954 CJ3B
Occupation
HVAC
I’m in the northwest corner of CT and have been looking for rubi axles for awhile, are yours in good shape?

JLanesey

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL sport, 1954 CJ3B
Occupation
HVAC
Hey Chris can you post some pics of the 44s on your jeep?