• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

WTB soft top

CJ-ING-RJ

First Name
RJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 73 CJ5, 07 Electra Glide
Looking for a JLU top must have tinted windows. Willing to travel a few hundred from 52411.
Sponsored

Dhall

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wranhler JLU Sport
Willing to drive to Bama by chance?

OP
OP
CJ-ING-RJ

CJ-ING-RJ

First Name
RJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry I didn't realize you guys abbreviate your state down there.
I'm 10 hours from the northern boarder of Bama so unless you've got a killer deal. Probably won't happen.

Sponsored

Dhall

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wranhler JLU Sport
I’m not sure what your price range was but I could do $1000.

Dhall

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wranhler JLU Sport
It’s standard black diamond. 35904

OP
OP
CJ-ING-RJ

CJ-ING-RJ

First Name
RJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It’s standard black diamond. 35904
24 hour round trip drive for a standard for just under standard price isn't really worth it. Thanks though.

Jebiruph

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2019 KL, 2020 JT
You might try reaching out to local dealers, they have been known to buy them from new owners that decided they didn't want them. Otherwise, I have an extra in 50311, but I'm very proud of it, what were you expecting to pay?

Sponsored

OP
OP
CJ-ING-RJ

CJ-ING-RJ

First Name
RJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You might try reaching out to local dealers, they have been known to buy them from new owners that decided they didn't want them. Otherwise, I have an extra in 50311, but I'm very proud of it, what were you expecting to pay?
So what I'm hearing is you work for a dealership and buy them off your customers when they don't want them. Then you sell on the back side for some extra cash... I like the game.
Far market value is the most I would pay.

Jebiruph

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2019 KL, 2020 JT
So what I'm hearing is you work for a dealership and buy them off your customers when they don't want them. Then you sell on the back side for some extra cash... I like the game.
Far market value is the most I would pay.
You heard wrong. I have heard of dealers buying them off of customers. Some one had posted that a dealer in New York was selling 10 of these factory take offs. I drove several hundred miles to get the one I have and the person I bought it from mention that his dealer (in Bellvue, NE) offered to by it back from him, but at the time he wanted to keep it. I would call local dealers and see if they have any factory take off tops that they are selling.

I thought if I made enough profit for the time and money I have in it, I would help you out and sell it to you. Keep your eye out, something will show up eventually.

OP
OP
CJ-ING-RJ

CJ-ING-RJ

First Name
RJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You heard wrong. I have heard of dealers buying them off of customers. Some one had posted that a dealer in New York was selling 10 of these factory take offs. I drove several hundred miles to get the one I have and the person I bought it from mention that his dealer (in Bellvue, NE) offered to by it back from him, but at the time he wanted to keep it. I would call local dealers and see if they have any factory take off tops that they are selling.

I thought if I made enough profit for the time and money I have in it, I would help you out and sell it to you. Keep your eye out, something will show up eventually.
I’ve been watching all winter, I’ve reached out to the NY dealer and my local dealers with no luck. I’ve had 2 different tops lined up and they fell through because the seller got a local offer and didn’t want to ship. Thanks for the ideas.
Sponsored