• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Missouri WTB Rubicon Tire and wheel takeoffs

JKZJL

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sahara
Looking to pick up a set of 5 Rubicon takeoffs close to Kansas City for my 2020 Sahara. If you have any or will soon let me know.
Sponsored

MORubi

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Red JLUR, 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Construction
Let me try to convince my wife. LOL. I live in Parkville. My set has 3k miles and would include TPMS. They have never been in the snow and salt.

OP
OP
JKZJL

JKZJL

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sahara
Let me try to convince my wife. LOL. I live in Parkville. My set has 3k miles and would include TPMS. They have never been in the snow and salt.
Sounds good-let me know

TheLodgeOne

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
Hey! I live in the Overland Park area. Have just over 5K miles on mine. Are you still looking?

OP
OP
JKZJL

JKZJL

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sahara
Hey! I live in the Overland Park area. Have just over 5K miles on mine. Are you still looking?
For the right price I sure am-shoot me a PM if you want with details. I work in OP also.

Sponsored

OP
OP
JKZJL

JKZJL

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sahara
I have a set of five off my JLUR. 7054 miles miles as of today. Assume another 200-300 before they come off next weekend. No cuts, no plugs, no patches. NO TPMS. $900 for the set, pick up only, Lake St Louis Mo. Pretty much right at the HWY 70 / HWY 40 merge west of St Louis. They will be stacked up and ready to go by 7am on Saturday Feb 29.

OfVZP7F.jpg

Jeff / 2Cav
That’s a fair deal but that’s about 7+ hour drive round trip for me from KC if it’s by STL.