• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

North Carolina WTB Rubicon Steel Bumper and Fenders

a23persaud

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys (JLU)
Looking to buy a Rubicon front steel bumper and high top fender flares (either textured black or Sarge green).

Located in the Raleigh area, and would love to keep it within a 3-hour driving radius for pick-up.

Thanks,
AP
Sponsored

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
OP
OP
a23persaud

a23persaud

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys (JLU)
FYI, there are a couple ebay/amazon companies selling "replicas."

Here's one I have bookmarked, there's a thread on the different options in the forum.
https://www.amazon.com/ECOTRIC-Off-...per+steel&qid=1623793131&s=automotive&sr=1-13

Here's the thread: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...k-off-pretty-legit.47692/page-33#post-1537794
Thanks for sharing! I have seen these. Seems like the way I’ll have to go.

Would rather stay OEM if possible, but seems like all the sellers are in TX, CO, and CA :/

Izzo93

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Jeep JLUS, '23 2500 Duramax, 23’ RAM 1500
Occupation
Operator Maintenance Technician III
Thanks for sharing! I have seen these. Seems like the way I’ll have to go.

Would rather stay OEM if possible, but seems like all the sellers are in TX, CO, and CA :/
I have a lead for you. I was gonna buy them but I didn’t wanna drive 8 hours from Pittsburgh to NC. They are outside of Huntersville. Dude is wanting $500.
pm me I can send you my number
-Nate 👍🏼

BrianJLU

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Not sure if it helps but I have textured fronts. They don't have signals but swapping some over is easy enough.
I'm in Charlotte.
Sponsored