• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California WTB Rubicon Painted Fenders

Nekton99

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
Looking for a full set of black painted OEM Rubicon fenders in very good condition with liners and turn signals. Will pick up anywhere in socal
Sponsored

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
How much shipped up to Salt Lake? I'd have to get them painted too.
They are now off the Jeep. I really don't feel like dealing with the hassle to ship them since I would need to find large boxes etc...
I'm asking $500 for them. I see you will need to paint them but that is up to you. I will be coming up to Provo sometime in early April to work on the Jeep at a friend's house if you are interested in them.

JK41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Sahara
They are now off the Jeep. I really don't feel like dealing with the hassle to ship them since I would need to find large boxes etc...
I'm asking $500 for them. I see you will need to paint them but that is up to you. I will be coming up to Provo sometime in early April to work on the Jeep at a friend's house if you are interested in them.
Hmm.. okay. I'll have to think about that. Primed ready-to-paint new ones are $620, so I'll have to see if my painter would charge extra for yours being that they are painted already. But Provo is not far at all from me, I'm in Lehi about 20 minutes north.

Any defects/damage on them? Have some pics? LED?

Sponsored

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Hmm.. okay. I'll have to think about that. Primed ready-to-paint new ones are $620, so I'll have to see if my painter would charge extra for yours being that they are painted already. But Provo is not far at all from me, I'm in Lehi about 20 minutes north.

Any defects/damage on them? Have some pics? LED?
They are LED. They had very light marks from 33k miles of use on them so I polished them before taking off and they look good. I also still have the liners attached but can remove them if desired. The passenger side front plastic bracket cracked when taking it off. This has happened to me before and I know how to epoxy it back together and reinforce it so it is as good as new and you don't see this bracket anyway. Based on that I'm willing to go to $450 but that's it.

Here is a pic with the lights on to show they work. In the next day or two I can wash them up (they got dirty taking them off) and send more pics.

Jeep Wrangler JL WTB Rubicon Painted Fenders IMG_20230311_1700390
Jeep Wrangler JL WTB Rubicon Painted Fenders IMG_20230311_1700328

JK41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Sahara
Ok. Let me ask
They are LED. They had very light marks from 33k miles of use on them so I polished them before taking off and they look good. I also still have the liners attached but can remove them if desired. The passenger side front plastic bracket cracked when taking it off. This has happened to me before and I know how to epoxy it back together and reinforce it so it is as good as new and you don't see this bracket anyway. Based on that I'm willing to go to $450 but that's it.

Here is a pic with the lights on to show they work. In the next day or two I can wash them up (they got dirty taking them off) and send more pics.

Okay, let me ask painter first before you spend your time washing them off. I appreciate it!!

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Ok. Let me ask

Okay, let me ask painter first before you spend your time washing them off. I appreciate it!!
No worries. Gotta wash them anyway and get them up for sale. I'm $10k into this build and need to recoup some money!!!

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
@JK41 my Sarge Green fenders are now available and I will be in Saratoga Springs either 4/8 or 4/15. I'll do $450 on them, are you still interested?

JK41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Sahara
@JK41 my Sarge Green fenders are now available and I will be in Saratoga Springs either 4/8 or 4/15. I'll do $450 on them, are you still interested?
I am still interested. My painter told me it was cheaper to paint primed ones than yours, but yours are cheaper. So I am weighing my options.

Do they come with the rubicon fender liners? I think that may be the deciding factor for me.

Sponsored

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I am still interested. My painter told me it was cheaper to paint primed ones than yours, but yours are cheaper. So I am weighing my options.

Do they come with the rubicon fender liners? I think that may be the deciding factor for me.
They do come with the Rubicon fender liners but you will need to get some new push pin / christmas trees to attach them to your jeep. Each fender had a little bit of plastic removed at the bottom of the liner where the previous owner rubbed his tires. I can take pics, it doesn't take away from the look. You will also need to buy some fender clips. Some survived the removal but many didn't. I also have some laying around so I'll gather all I have and send them with it.

JK41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Sahara
If you can nicely epoxy that bracket for me, I'll take them! I'll order more clips, not worried about that.

Shoot me a text! 678-628-8538
Sponsored