• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: New Jersey WTB Rubicon or Willys / Moab Wheel and Tire Takeoffs (South Jersey)

bondijoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe - Sarge Green
Buying a new Sahara 4xe and want to get 17" wheels with 32 or 33" all-terrains (preferably K02 or Falken Wildpeak A/T). Anyone looking to sell their Rubicon or Willys / Moab takeoffs?
I'm in South Jersey (Cherry Hill area) not far from Philadelphia.
Sponsored

jkratty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, Stelvio, Tahoe, '56 Ford
If you are willing to wait about 3 weeks, I'll have a set of Rubi wheels and tires (all 5) available. I'm in Northern VA (Alexandria) so not too far away.

Jeep Wrangler JL WTB Rubicon or Willys / Moab Wheel and Tire Takeoffs (South Jersey) tire

Ralph0178

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL 4dr
Vehicle Showcase
If you are willing to wait about 3 weeks, I'll have a set of Rubi wheels and tires (all 5) available. I'm in Northern VA (Alexandria) so not too far away.

Jeep Wrangler JL WTB Rubicon or Willys / Moab Wheel and Tire Takeoffs (South Jersey) tire
Want to Trade ?

88A874E3-1455-489B-85CC-C01064FC2D4A.jpeg

Sponsored

jbrug141

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon Mojito, 2016 Dodge Charger SRT, 2007 Jeep JKU Sahara Rescue Green (SOLD)
I have a set for sale in NYC area. Asking $1100 with 14k on them. Spare is brand new.

Jeep Wrangler JL WTB Rubicon or Willys / Moab Wheel and Tire Takeoffs (South Jersey) 20200621_212356

OP
OP
bondijoe

bondijoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe - Sarge Green
Supposed to be picking up my Sarge Sahara 4xe tomorrow - I have a set of Moab/Willys wheels with 33" K02s on them lined up to buy but will come back to you guys if it doesn't work out. Thanks.

I'll have a set of brand new 4xe 20" wheels and tires to sell if all goes well...

Fast4by

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S 2dr
This Sunday (4/25) I'll have a set of (5) 285/70-17 BFG KO2s off a Rubicon with about 2,300 miles on them for $800. No plugs, no scuffs. TIRES ONLY (No wheels). Perfect condition. I'll even throw in (5) TPMS sensors. I'm in central NJ 07731.
Sponsored