• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

WTB: rubicon led fog lights

NO51

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Vehicle Showcase
just purchased a rubicon 3 piece bumper looking for LED fogs to put in but need to also have wiring harness to plug into sport fog light harness if anyone has some for sale or knows what parts I need exactly it would be a great benefit thank you
Sponsored

txbonds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport JL
Vehicle Showcase
Not a direct answer but maybe an option. I received my rockhard4x4 bumper a few weeks ago and found my sport fogs would not fit. Upon discussing with them, they were not aware like most that the sport halogen and rubicon leds had different mount bracket styles. Long story short, I traded them my factory fogs to used for making an adapter bracket for their customers in exchange for a set of JK model KC LED fogs. The JL models from KC are not yet available but the JK model was so close that they bolted right up without issue. Hopefully this gives you some ideas if you can’t find the factory rubicon models.

Mounted and good to go
p2832738741-5.jpg

KC lights screwed in
p2832738730-5.jpg

Sport harness plug vs KC’s JK harness plug
p2832738845-3.jpg

Crude, quick solder job with mini torch, but it’s a solid connection now
p2832738319-4.jpg

Painted over the raw soldered wire with liquid electrical tape before wrapping with actual electrical tape
p2832738339-4.jpg

Hard to see but here is splice area fully taped from jacket to jacket and then zip tied across back of the sway bar which is protected by the bumper skid and stays out of way of winch mount area.
p2832738606-3.jpg

Sport factory halogens
p2818447181-4.jpg

OP
OP
NO51

NO51

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Not a direct answer but maybe an option. I received my rockhard4x4 bumper a few weeks ago and found my sport fogs would not fit. Upon discussing with them, they were not aware like most that the sport halogen and rubicon leds had different mount bracket styles. Long story short, I traded them my factory fogs to used for making an adapter bracket for their customers in exchange for a set of JK model KC LED fogs. The JL models from KC are not yet available but the JK model was so close that they bolted right up without issue. Hopefully this gives you some ideas if you can’t find the factory rubicon models.

Mounted and good to go
p2832738741-5.jpg

KC lights screwed in
p2832738730-5.jpg

Sport harness plug vs KC’s JK harness plug
p2832738845-3.jpg

Crude, quick solder job with mini torch, but it’s a solid connection now
p2832738319-4.jpg

Painted over the raw soldered wire with liquid electrical tape before wrapping with actual electrical tape
p2832738339-4.jpg

Hard to see but here is splice area fully taped from jacket to jacket and then zip tied across back of the sway bar which is protected by the bumper skid and stays out of way of winch mount area.
p2832738606-3.jpg

Sport factory halogens
p2818447181-4.jpg
Thank you

Where can I order those lights and wiring harness if I go that route