• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Arizona WTB rubicon fenders

Az-jewel

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Website
aquajeepgirl.com
Vehicle(s)
‘18 JLU Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
SAHM
Hi! I was planning to cut my stock Sport fenders (broke one) to get some more clearance and realize it won’t work. I wanted to use the chop kit but it only works on rubicons.
so, anyone want to sell their rubicon fenders? :)
thanks!

9CE947A9-F033-4088-9EFF-42E04C4A69B6.jpeg
Sponsored

jerseymike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Just to let you know I just swapped my sport fenders for rubicon and they were really affordable straight from the dealer....about $470 plus tax and better than takeoffs because they were new and had all the hardware to mount them....took literally 15 minutes to take off the old ones and probably about the same to put new ones on....looks much better and even included the lights.

GreatWhite13

First Name
jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jl sport s
Did that include inner fenders or did your sport ones work?

jerseymike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Did that include inner fenders or did your sport ones work?

it included inner fender liners (sport ones would not work) only issue is for mine to match perfectly you need the rear bumper off of a sahara or rubicon (or sport with sensors) and the rubicon end caps.

the fenders that I got are: 82215742AC and included everything although I was missing 2 screws when reassembling but I think I may have misplaced them as I didn't realize I was reusing all the screws (just bought 2 new ones at dealer for a buck each though.

you can also buy the same fenders with the LED lights (I didn't just because everything else is halogen and I didn't want any flickering.

also if you get this from the dealer ask for a discount (it almost always works for me)
Jeep Wrangler JL WTB rubicon fenders mopar-82215742-high-top-flares-rubicon-jeep-wrangler-unlimited-jl-4door-black-top-guts-package
Sponsored