• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

New Jersey WTB : Rubicon 4xe Wheels and Tires Take-offs

xmoger

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4xe
Hi Guys,

I just picked up a Sahara 4xe and was looking for Rubicon 4xe take-offs to swap on when I go wheeling.

I'm in the Central NJ area but can travel to PA, NY, CT. I'm looking for a complete set (5) with low miles and preferably blackwalls (no white lettering).

Thanks for looking.
Jeep Wrangler JL WTB : Rubicon 4xe Wheels and Tires Take-offs IMG_20211014_142910
Sponsored

Wogstl

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep 4xe Rubicon - Stingray
If you can wait, I'll sell you my takeoffs when I get my 2022

OP
OP
xmoger

xmoger

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
xmoger

xmoger

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you can wait, I'll sell you my takeoffs when I get my 2022
Thanks for the reply. I'm not in a rush so maybe we'll work something out.

Sponsored

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
Hi Guys,

I just picked up a Sahara 4xe and was looking for Rubicon 4xe take-offs to swap on when I go wheeling.

I'm in the Central NJ area but can travel to PA, NY, CT. I'm looking for a complete set (5) with low miles and preferably blackwalls (no white lettering).

Thanks for looking.
I’m in central NJ and have 5 Rubicon wheels and tires with low miles for sale.

Probably 3k or 4K miles. These are the more aggressive tire choice BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 in LT285/70R17. Came off of a 3.6L Rubicon Unlimited.

I also have all suspension parts and a front drive shaft that came off at same time.

@xmoger

Jeep Wrangler JL WTB : Rubicon 4xe Wheels and Tires Take-offs 15A86834-2B87-4763-B208-2D66F457E4DC
Jeep Wrangler JL WTB : Rubicon 4xe Wheels and Tires Take-offs 2BDBBB51-63DC-4885-99A0-DEBC7665D9A2

OHIIIIIIIO

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sahara
I’m in central NJ and have 5 Rubicon wheels and tires with low miles for sale.

Probably 3k or 4K miles. These are the more aggressive tire choice BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 in LT285/70R17. Came off of a 3.6L Rubicon Unlimited.

I also have all suspension parts and a front drive shaft that came off at same time.

@xmoger

Jeep Wrangler JL WTB : Rubicon 4xe Wheels and Tires Take-offs 2BDBBB51-63DC-4885-99A0-DEBC7665D9A2
Still have these? How much?

FunWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK

Equitasforall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
I could tell you, but then....
Thanks for the reply. I'm not in a rush so maybe we'll work something out.
Have you found anything yet? I have a '21 Rubi 4xe that currently has 1000 miles on it. Looking to upgrade wheels and tires on mine and would be selling the set of 5. I live in Berryville, VA but would be willing to meet halfway for the right price, if that's something you're interested in. Just let me know. It might influence my decision!

OINC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
Have you found anything yet? I have a '21 Rubi 4xe that currently has 1000 miles on it. Looking to upgrade wheels and tires on mine and would be selling the set of 5. I live in Berryville, VA but would be willing to meet halfway for the right price, if that's something you're interested in. Just let me know. It might influence my decision!
If OP doesn't want them, I might be interested. Do your rims have the grey Willys or the new 4xe blue one? I think some of the later 21's are getting the new blue variant.

Sponsored

Equitasforall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
Blue. I’ll grab a picture tomorrow.

OP
OP
xmoger

xmoger

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi,

Thanks for letting me know. I am still interested but the mid point distance maybe too far. OINC, feel free to pursue the wheels.

Thanks guys!

Equitasforall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
Blue. I’ll grab a picture tomorrow.
Picture as promised. Understood completely on the drive... thought the same thing, but hey, it if helps I'm up for the road trip!

Jeep Wrangler JL WTB : Rubicon 4xe Wheels and Tires Take-offs 1638868674901

OINC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
Picture as promised. Understood completely on the drive... thought the same thing, but hey, it if helps I'm up for the road trip!

Jeep Wrangler JL WTB : Rubicon 4xe Wheels and Tires Take-offs 1638868674901
I am definitely interested in these -- I was holding out for the blue Willys -- but I can't make a road trip until after the holidays. What are you thinking for price? I would most likely be able to come to you since you're near-ish DC.