• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Michigan WTB One Touch Roof Wrangler

wantingtobuyonetouch

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018-2020 Wrangler w One Touch Roof
If anyone has one they're looking to sell, please message me.
Sponsored

OP
OP

wantingtobuyonetouch

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018-2020 Wrangler w One Touch Roof
Most likely it will need to be a Sahara, or a Sport S with the SOT, though that one will be very rare. I'd offer my Rubi, but its way over your budget.
Send me the specs on it, I would pay more than a dealer trade in :) Might just buy a Willys with SOT if I can't find something in the next week or two. Have been looking for over a month now.

JARHEAD-JL

First Name
Andres
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Send me the specs on it, I would pay more than a dealer trade in :) Might just buy a Willys with SOT if I can't find something in the next week or two. Have been looking for over a month now.
Damn that is a pretty long time! And my Jeep is a 2021 Rubicon (Sing-Gray), With the SOT, 8.4 inch screen and subwoofer, LED package, 3.6 penanstar engine with etorque, Front and rear lockers, sway bar disconnect, 37 inch tires with 17 inch black rhino wheels, 4.5 inch lift from teraflex with falcon 3.3 shocks, rockslide engineering auto steps, and about to hit 8,000 miles on it. Since I owe $66,000 on it, I'd sell it for $67,000. But there is no way anyone would pay that much right now for it.
Sponsored