• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

New York WTB OEM Rear Steel Bumper with backup sensor holes

cns721

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 WJ, '13 JKU, '18 WK2, '19 JLU, '22 WL74
Occupation
Software Engineer
In Rochester NY. Willing to drive out a bit for pickup.
Sponsored

Theblues19

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 jl sahara
I have a rugged ridge hd bumper I'm about to take off if your interested . I'm up in nyc. Pretty fair price I'm selling it for. Had it on for about 8 months, about 4k miles on it .

ghorman

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
I have a 2018 JLUR rear Steel bumper with sensor holes; but I'm in Austin, Texas

zscooby

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU white Rubicon, 2019 BMW R1250GSA 2019 Honda Talon 1000x
i have a rubicon steel rear bumper in CT no holes with tow hook just drill them out
Sponsored