• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: New Jersey WTB: OEM JL Sport Front Bumper

6spd JL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUS 6spd, F80 M3 DCT
Looking to buy an OEM JL Sport S front bumper cover. Must be straight, no dents or scratches please.

With front bumper beam would be nice so I can just pop it on.

Located in NJ. let me know what you have.

Thanks.
Sponsored

awdkamil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Would you like a sahara front bumper? Perfect mint condition.

OP
OP

6spd JL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUS 6spd, F80 M3 DCT
Thanks for the offer man.

I need to get a JL Sport bumper because it's a lease.

Thanks

DougM55

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Do you ever make it to Tampa? I should have one this week.

Sponsored

DougM55

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Lol, thought I’d check we get lots of folks from NY and NJ passing through. Good luck!

dietch

First Name
Davis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sport S
I’ve got one but I’m in NC.

OP
OP

6spd JL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUS 6spd, F80 M3 DCT
Anybody know if a gladiator sport front bumper will fit a Wrangler sport S? I think it should?

PsychoTrucker81

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL
How quickly do you need it? I’ve been looking to put a bumper on my JL and I’m in NEPA.

Sponsored

NHMojito

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Mojito!
I have the plastic Sport bumper, metal piece and Sport tow hooks. I’m in NH.

rts4714

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
How soon do you need it? I bought a brand new JLU about two months ago. Wasn't planning on swapping the bumper this fast but I can. I'm in NC but make the trip up to NY a few times a year.

OP
OP

6spd JL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUS 6spd, F80 M3 DCT
How soon do you need it? I bought a brand new JLU about two months ago. Wasn't planning on swapping the bumper this fast but I can. I'm in NC but make the trip up to NY a few times a year.
The sooner the better. I'm close to Trenton NJ, so closer to you then NY. Let me know if you're passing through. We can meet at a rest stop.

rts4714

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
The sooner the better. I'm close to Trenton NJ, so closer to you then NY. Let me know if you're passing through. We can meet at a rest stop.
Will do. I have no plans of coming up but was talking about it sometime next month. I'll hit you up when I have a better idea to see if you found another one and we can try and work something out. Trenton is a bit out of the way for my normal trip. I try and avoid 95

jerseymike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Looking to buy an OEM JL Sport S front bumper cover. Must be straight, no dents or scratches please.

With front bumper beam would be nice so I can just pop it on.

Located in NJ. let me know what you have.

Thanks.

I live in central NJ and have one sitting in my garage, I have the bar attached and extra tow hooks too if you want them.

I live in Allentown 08501, work in Robbinsville and sometimes hopewell so could meet up anywhere in the central NJ area.

Mike
Sponsored