Sold: Florida WTB: Mopar Steel Front Bumper Cover Plate

sbrimer

First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JLU, 2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JLU, 1996 Nissan Hardbody
I know this is a long shot, but I am looking for the Mopar Steel Front Bumper Cover Plate for the Mopar steel bumper for a 2018 to 2021 JL. I am NOT looking for the entire bumper, I already have the steel bumper, I am looking for the steel cover plate pictured below. Actually I need 2 of them. This is the steel cover that is removed when a winch is installed in steel bumper.

I know I can buy the part new, but I am looking to see if anyone has one lying around after they installed a winch. I am willing to pay reasonable shipping to MIlton, Florida.

68293946AA.jpg

68293946AA-1.jpg
Advertisement

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2021 Charger Redeye
Occupation
Super Nerd
I know this is a long shot, but I am looking for the Mopar Steel Front Bumper Cover Plate for the Mopar steel bumper for a 2018 to 2021 JL. I am NOT looking for the entire bumper, I already have the steel bumper, I am looking for the steel cover plate pictured below. Actually I need 2 of them. This is the steel cover that is removed when a winch is installed in steel bumper.

I know I can buy the part new, but I am looking to see if anyone has one lying around after they installed a winch. I am willing to pay reasonable shipping to MIlton, Florida.

68293946AA.jpg

68293946AA-1.jpg
I've got one here you can have for nothing.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I’ve got one. It’s yours for the cost of shipping it.

Advertisement

Winjet

Advertisement