• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Missouri WTB Mopar or hothead headliner for JLUR

Tdurden032

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
If anyone is selling a headliner for a JLU, I’m interested in buying - Color and condition isn’t as important, just need it to fit a 4 door JL - thanks in advance!
Sponsored

keithd60

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon2020 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
REALTOR®
If anyone is selling a headliner for a JLU, I’m interested in buying - Color and condition isn’t as important, just need it to fit a 4 door JL - thanks in advance!
Hotheads is currently offering 10% off right now. I live in Phoenix and they definitely made a difference this summer for me.

OP
OP
Tdurden032

Tdurden032

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hotheads is currently offering 10% off right now. I live in Phoenix and they definitely made a difference this summer for me.
Cool - thanks for the great info - I know that everyone loves their products but with the rear window covers and sounds strips, I’m just not Mentally ready to drop almost $600 yet...

keithd60

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
REALTOR®
Cool - thanks for the great info - I know that everyone loves their products but with the rear window covers and sounds strips, I’m just not Mentally ready to drop almost $600 yet...
When I ordered, I asked the owner about the window surrounds. He was honest and said it is mostly for looks.

OP
OP
Tdurden032

Tdurden032

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When I ordered, I asked the owner about the window surrounds. He was honest and said it is mostly for looks.
That being the case, that definitely could change things - $125 sounds a bit excessive just for those two side panels, but I don’t have a problem with anyone making a buck. I just have three priorities in front of my Jeep comfort (being my wife and two daughters) ;)

Sponsored

keithd60

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
REALTOR®
That being the case, that definitely could change things - $125 sounds a bit excessive just for those two side panels, but I don’t have a problem with anyone making a buck. I just have three priorities in front of my Jeep comfort (being my wife and two daughters) ;)
I really appreciated him being honest, again I have no regrets, my salesman told me to skip the Mopar ones and get these, they were cheaper and much better quality. Mark the owner is very responsive and honest.

OP
OP
Tdurden032

Tdurden032

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’ve heard that Mark is about as great a guy as you could ever hope to deal with - I hear Some folks complain about the price, but honestly, I would guess that the shipping alone has to be $50-100 or so, which I think, he offers for free. Then it become a time/cost equation - and with two small kids and an insanely intense job, time is something I just don’t have much of (not complaining as I know others are just as busy or even busier, but that’s my current reality).

keithd60

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
REALTOR®
I’ve heard that Mark is about as great a guy as you could ever hope to deal with - I hear Some folks complain about the price, but honestly, I would guess that the shipping alone has to be $50-100 or so, which I think, he offers for free. Then it become a time/cost equation - and with two small kids and an insanely intense job, time is something I just don’t have much of (not complaining as I know others are just as busy or even busier, but that’s my current reality).
It took me about 45 minutes to do mine with the top on the Jeep and I am 6'3" 280# so moving around in there wasn't the easiest.

OP
OP
Tdurden032

Tdurden032

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It took me about 45 minutes to do mine with the top on the Jeep and I am 6'3" 280# so moving around in there wasn't the easiest.
good to know - I’m about 75lbs lighter and an inch shorter- but I think I’ll have some of the same space issues that you’re talking about...
I’m still on the fence about what to buy/make - if I had the time I’d try to make it myself but it’s looking more and more like I’m just going to have to bite the bullet And spend the money

Deleted member

good to know - I’m about 75lbs lighter and an inch shorter- but I think I’ll have some of the same space issues that you’re talking about...
I’m still on the fence about what to buy/make - if I had the time I’d try to make it myself but it’s looking more and more like I’m just going to have to bite the bullet And spend the money
This is on sale now for 385 for labor day: https://www.designengineering.com/wrangler-jl-4-door-black-original-finish-complete-kit/

Sponsored

OP
OP
Tdurden032

Tdurden032

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Deke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU 6.7
I tried to like Boom Mats but the quality just isn't close to HH or even Mopar. They look like 1990's mouse pads stuck to the underside of the top, complete with unfinished foam edges and all.
Jeep Wrangler JL WTB Mopar or hothead headliner for JLUR Boom Mat

OP
OP
Tdurden032

Tdurden032

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I tried to like Boom Mats but the quality just isn't close to HH or even Mopar. They look like 1990's mouse pads stuck to the underside of the top, complete with unfinished foam edges and all.
Jeep Wrangler JL WTB Mopar or hothead headliner for JLUR Boom Mat
That’s hilarious - thanks for the honesty - if you did it over again, would you go hotheads or Mopar?

Deke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU 6.7
That’s hilarious - thanks for the honesty - if you did it over again, would you go hotheads or Mopar?
Yes, I'd go with HH again. Top notch quality and great customer service. They make a noticeable difference with the heat here in FL.

Edit: The only thing I'd probably not do again is the sound assassin strips.

OP
OP
Tdurden032

Tdurden032

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, I'd go with HH again. Top notch quality and great customer service. They make a noticeable difference with the heat here in FL.

Edit: The only thing I'd probably not do again is the sound assassin strips.
Cool - thanks for the honest assessment - I’m leaning that way now - maybe they’ll have a Labor Day sale too (I’ll check the website)
Sponsored