• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Colorado WTB Mopar Front Steel Bumper & Skid Plate

LooselyHeldPlans

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.6 JLUR
Occupation
Several
Looking for one in good condition. Ideally with LEDs.
Sponsored

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
I'll be selling mine after AEV sells me theirs.

I have seen a couple on Craigslist, but they tend to disappear fast. GL

OP
OP
LooselyHeldPlans

LooselyHeldPlans

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.6 JLUR
Occupation
Several
I'll be selling mine after AEV sells me theirs.
It’s funny you say that... I was holding out on AEV and have pretty much given up. Their lack of communication is pretty discouraging.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
It’s funny you say that... I was holding out on AEV and have pretty much given up. Their lack of communication is pretty discouraging.
Agreed.

But the steel bumper is the only other bumper I really like. Love the modular design: stubby or full length? :like:

SO ... we both get AEV or another steel bumper will appear here or on Craigslist for you. Might be much cheaper when AEV releases theirs though because so many of us will be dumping our steel bumpers at the same time.

Okiedokie

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray Sahara
Agreed.

But the steel bumper is the only other bumper I really like. Love the modular design: stubby or full length? :like:

SO ... we both get AEV or another steel bumper will appear here or on Craigslist for you. Might be much cheaper when AEV releases theirs though because so many of us will be dumping our steel bumpers at the same time.

Dump that steel bumper this way. ;)

HD Black Muscle

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Is your steel bumper still available, I like the OEM look with the available of running a winch.
Sponsored