• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: WTB: MOAB / WILLYS Wheels

ddeaver

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Software Engineer
No longer needed - Want to buy MOAB / WILLYS wheels. Will consider tires too. In central VA, but willing to drive within a couple of hours for pickup if needed.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Salt1972

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUD + 2016 JKU
I have a 2020 Willys on order, but don't have a build date yet. Plans are to remove the wheels / tires before delivery so they should have essentially zero miles.

OP
OP
ddeaver

ddeaver

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Software Engineer
I have a 2020 Willys on order, but don't have a build date yet. Plans are to remove the wheels / tires before delivery so they should have essentially zero miles.
Thanks. I’m interested. Looks like you’re in Knoxville so I’d need to figure out how to pick them up.

JL20

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport Altitude
I'm curious why you're buying a Willys only to swap the wheels/ tires. Why not do this with a regular Sport 'S' and save money? Not judging just trying to understand your reasoning because I'm also thinking about buying a Willys but I thought tires/ wheels were the main factor for considering this upgrade.

Salt1972

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUD + 2016 JKU
I'm curious why you're buying a Willys only to swap the wheels/ tires. Why not do this with a regular Sport 'S' and save money? Not judging just trying to understand your reasoning because I'm also thinking about buying a Willys but I thought tires/ wheels were the main factor for considering this upgrade.
I went back and forth. We don't really love the black grill, but we like the bigger brakes, Rubicon shocks, LED lights, and rock rails. We knew we wanted aftermarket wheels and tires, but the Willys stock wheels and tires have good trade value. Had we opted for the base / stock steel wheels, they would have less trade value
Sponsored