• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Texas WTB M186 axle front Jl sport

alexandor

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sport
Hi everyone! Still Looking for complete M186 front axle. Mine cracked in half.))

Willing to buy with drag link , track bar.

Important thing: shipping needed , for an extra fee of course , to Houston or New Jersey.
Or to your local freight company at least.
If necessary ill pay for a residence pickup.

Jeep Wrangler JL WTB M186 axle front Jl sport 0A27D921-C88F-49FC-91A5-AF88744BB37D
Sponsored

Last edited:

lepcat

First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Grey JLUR, Sky One Touch
Damn. Sorry to hear that. I destroyed my M1 86 in Moab. I ended up going back in with the Dana 44 M210 narrow out of a gladiator. Worked great.

OP
OP
alexandor

alexandor

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sport
Damn. Sorry to hear that. I destroyed my M1 86 in Moab. I ended up going back in with the Dana 44 M210 narrow out of a gladiator. Worked great.
Does dana 44 fits bolt on? Or any other parts needed?

lepcat

First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Grey JLUR, Sky One Touch
Does dana 44 fits bolt on? Or any other parts need to be bought?
The narrow bolted right up. I did have to regear it because I already had 4.88 gearing. your drag link and tie rod will also work if a replacement doesnt come with it as well.

Sponsored

boston3111

First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys JLU
I'll have one available at the end of the month. My 2021 JLU Willys is getting a new UD44 upfront. Let me know if you don't get one by then. I am in the Central Texas area.

Sponsored

Az-jewel

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Website
aquajeepgirl.com
Vehicle(s)
‘18 JLU Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
SAHM
I have a Sport take off axle for sale. It’s trussed and has arb lockers and Yukon 4.88 gears.

OP
OP
alexandor

alexandor

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sport
I have a Sport take off axle for sale. It’s trussed and has arb lockers and Yukon 4.88 gears.
Hi, I’ve seen your thread, i need stock gears. Your is nice. But I prefer to buy stock and cheaper one. Thanks

Stuckinthesand

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S
Hi, I’ve seen your thread, i need stock gears. Your is nice. But I prefer to buy stock and cheaper one. Thanks
For NJ try giving Globex performance or Liquid iron industries a call. They are the go to shops for Jeep upgrades and may have some laying around.
Sponsored