• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Maryland WTB JLUS Front Bumper

Lunchbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Brand new to the Forum, looking to see if anyone has a front bumper for a JLU Sahara. Car at work backed into my Sahara today and left without leaving any note. Anyone have a bumper in their garage taking up space? I am located in Maryland but frequently travel to Northern Virginia.
Sponsored

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
You should be able to find one on here pretty easily, I just sold mine. They normally go for $125 +/- depending on what all comes with it.

Best of luck, and welcome to the Forum.

OP
OP
Lunchbox

Lunchbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
You should be able to find one on here pretty easily, I just sold mine. They normally go for $125 +/- depending on what all comes with it.

Best of luck, and welcome to the Forum.
Thanks for the Welcome! First Jeep and excited to be a part of the community.

jdusza1

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU sport
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome! I'm on my first jeep as well and fairly new at the forum.

Check out my post here: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/for-sale-sport-sahara-plastic-front-bumper.49754/

I'm based in Arlington, VA so not far from Waldorf. Shoot me a PM if you're interested!
Brand new to the Forum, looking to see if anyone has a front bumper for a JLU Sahara. Car at work backed into my Sahara today and left without leaving any note. Anyone have a bumper in their garage taking up space? I am located in Maryland but frequently travel to Northern Virginia.
If you want the stock sport bumper, I have all parts. In great shape, all black. $50

Sponsored

zyt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Miata
I will give out my sports bumper for free if interested. no fog lights, no tow hooks.

Cjanak21

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber Security Consultant