• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Connecticut WTB JLUR Stock Spare Tire Carrier

TopsOff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20' JLU Sport S
I'm looking for a takeoff JLUR spare tire carrier. Just did the suspension swap into my Sport and although the 285 fits - it's tight. Looking for someone who has a takeoff that went to 35's. I'm in CT but travel. Going to be in Dallas area tomorrow-Thursday.
Sponsored

Nikato

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Expedition EL, 2013 Ford Edge
I'm looking for a takeoff JLUR spare tire carrier. Just did the suspension swap into my Sport and although the 285 fits - it's tight. Looking for someone who has a takeoff that went to 35's. I'm in CT but travel. Going to be in Dallas area tomorrow-Thursday.
Are you still looking? I took of the standard Rubicon spare tire carrier to replace it with a Terraflex. I'm in Houston though

OversandJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2017 JKU Sahara, 2014 JKU Sport S, 2007 JKU Sport, 1997 TJ,
Sent you a PM, I'm in MA

TrewJL

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Occupation
CEO
I have one in Tucson AZ.

Mikeyut3

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Did you find this. I have a stock Rubicon carrier. In NJ. Took off with only 600 miles.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Did you find this. I have a stock Rubicon carrier. In NJ. Took off with only 600 miles.
Hey Mike - sent you a DM. Thanks
Sponsored