• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Washington WTB: JLU Premium Twill Soft Top [PNW]

johnbrochill

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
Looking to buy a Premium (Twill) Soft Top for the JLU - good condition/no damage, clean, with all necessary parts for installing. I am willing to either pick this up, or cover the costs of shipping. First choice would be to buy with cash, but may be open to several trade options (see below):

I am located in the Seattle area, but willing to travel to OR, ID, MT, WY, UT, AZ, etc. to pick it up if necessary, as I'll be traveling for work anyway, and am also planning a road trip this summer.

My preference is to buy with cash. However, I could be willing to trade my factory 4-door Black Hard Top for the Soft Top + cash. My hardtop is in great condition - no damage or dents. There might be a few branch scratches if you look close enough....but it's a Jeep.

Also, I am planning on installing a lift, & new wheels/tires in July or August, depending on when the parts arrive/when I can get an appointment. So if you need wheels tires, we can work out a deal that includes these + cash.

The wheels are the upgraded Rubicon 17" Machined Wheels with Falken Wildpeak M/T's that came with the Jeep. Right now, I have ~13K miles and they have been rotated 2 times (5-tire). No damage/scratches & tires don't seem to be showing much, if any, signs of wear.
Sponsored

Last edited:

TReed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Looking to buy a Premium (Twill) Soft Top for the JLU - good condition/no damage, clean, with all necessary parts for installing. I am willing to either pick this up, or cover the costs of shipping. First choice would be to buy with cash, but may be open to several trade options (see below):

I am located in the Seattle area, but will be traveling through Idaho, Montana, & Wyoming the week of June 1st, so could pick it up, or meet somewhere along the way. Also, will be travelling throughout the Western US in the near future & could potentially pick it up during one of these trips.

My preference is to buy with cash. However, I could be willing to trade my factory 4-door Black Hard Top for the Soft Top + cash. My hardtop is in great condition - no damage or dents. There might be a few branch scratches if you look close enough, but it's a Jeep.

Also, I am planning on installing a lift, & new wheels/tires in late June or early July. So if you need wheels tires, we can work out a deal that includes these + cash.

These are the upgraded Rubicon 17" Machined Wheels with Falken Wildpeak M/T's that came with the Jeep. Right now, I have ~13K miles and they have been rotated 2 times (5-tire). No damage/scratches & tires don't seem to be showing much, if any, signs of wear.
I have a premium soft top from a 2018 Wrangler JL. Never put on the Jeep; however, I no longer have the large box it came with. All other parts are in boxes. Make an offer. Any reasonable offer will be accepted as I no longer have the Jeep. I'm in Lynnwood.

OP
OP
johnbrochill

johnbrochill

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
Unfortunately I missed TReed's offer above, so still looking if anyone has one.

Jeepguy813

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JLU
I would love to trade my soft top for your hard top if still available?
Sponsored