Arizona WTB JLU Fender Flare, Bright White, Passenger

Joy Rider

First Name
Joy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
Got a crack in my front passenger side flare. Looking for a replacement. Don't need the lights. Have the Sahara, though I don't know if it differs from the Rubicon.
Advertisement

Jamesrich82

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL and Gladiator
I have a front set for a sahara, but shipping is stupid expensive. if you ever get up to Reno, they are available

OP
OP

Joy Rider

First Name
Joy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
I have a front set for a sahara, but shipping is stupid expensive. if you ever get up to Reno, they are available
Hey, James, Turns out my brother just moved to Reno and is demanding I go visit. Still have those flares? Are they bright white? How much do you want for them?

Jamesrich82

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL and Gladiator
Hey, James, Turns out my brother just moved to Reno and is demanding I go visit. Still have those flares? Are they bright white? How much do you want for them?
Here's a picture, asking $450, the wiring harnesses were removed. The rears had the inner liners removed

41FFCFC4-A627-4BF1-B37F-AFC7BEA2ABB2.jpeg

OP
OP

Joy Rider

First Name
Joy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
Here's a picture, asking $450, the wiring harnesses were removed. The rears had the inner liners removed

41FFCFC4-A627-4BF1-B37F-AFC7BEA2ABB2.jpeg
They look good. More than I need, however. I really only need the front passenger, and don't need the lights or liners. Was willing to consider the pair, if that's what I had to do. I might have to keep looking.

Advertisement

Done Right LED

Advertisement