• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

South Carolina WTB JLRU suspension

tesla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6 Ocean Blue
Just as the title says...thanks
I just took mine off- 40k miles. All control arms, springs, shocks, sway bar end links. I’m in Va but could meet halfway, or I’ll be driving through SC in about a month

OP
OP

RDWrangler

First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport
I just took mine off- 40k miles. All control arms, springs, shocks, sway bar end links. I’m in Va but could meet halfway, or I’ll be driving through SC in about a month
Would you be able to shoot me the last 2 digits from the spring part numbers?

JARHEAD-JL

First Name
Andres
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
i have brand new (30 miles) JLUR suspension from my 2021 JLUR

Sponsored

OP
OP

RDWrangler

First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport
Just looking to get them out of my garage, if it helps someone with their build, that’s good enough for me
I'm definitely interested. You mentioned you would be passing through South Carolina later this month. I-95 perhaps?

tesla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6 Ocean Blue
I'm definitely interested. You mentioned you would be passing through South Carolina later this month. I-95 perhaps?
It’ll be in about a month. Yup, I’ll be coming down 95, staying a night in Florence then continuing on south. If you want to meet up then, we can make that work. You want it all? Shocks, springs, control arms, and sway bar links?

OP
OP

RDWrangler

First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport
It’ll be in about a month. Yup, I’ll be coming down 95, staying a night in Florence then continuing on south. If you want to meet up then, we can make that work. You want it all? Shocks, springs, control arms, and sway bar links?
Florence would work, it's about an hour drive give or take. I'll take it all and get it out of your garage for you. I know what is like to have parts piling up.

Sponsored

OP
OP

RDWrangler

First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport
Florence would work, it's about an hour drive give or take. I'll take it all and get it out of your garage for you. I know what is like to have parts piling up.
Maybe at some point we can exchange phone info so we can coordinate the meet up easier