Sponsored

WTB Firecracker Red Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara painted fenders- interested in any color

dnaughton

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S
Interested in buying Firecracker Red or any color body painted fenders for a 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL
Sponsored

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Interested in buying Firecracker Red or any color body painted fenders for a 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL
If you can wait a few months, and want them shipped from LI, NY, I will have Firecracker flares off of a Moab for you.

OP
OP

dnaughton

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I can wait a few months...how much are you asking for them? Are the fenders new? Is the Moab the same body as the sport S?

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
I can wait a few months...how much are you asking for them? Are the fenders new? Is the Moab the same body as the sport S?
The flares will be in new condition, will only be on from the dealership to home. Will be ordering the Moab soon, the flares are the same as Sahara/Sport. Mopar Rubicon replacements from Quadratech go for $679 unpainted, but that includes the wheel well liners and the halogen marker lights which I could throw in if you wanted them, but I don't think you need them). I don't know what shipping would cost, though, so I'd want to find that out first to see if it's worth your while. Maybe I could let them go for $500, plus shipping?

OP
OP

dnaughton

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That sound fair. Just let me know what the shipping cost would be, my zipcode is 60451...Also, I'd probably want the wheel well liners and halogen marker lights because once I get and install your fenders, I'm going to try and sell mine. Thanks!

Sponsored