• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Georgia WTB Black Freedom Top

wasyyu788

First Name
hush
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler 16
Occupation
truck driver
Looking into buying a black freedom top
Sponsored

jdm22

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler before year end
Occupation
GA General Contractor full time, AC Man for F&F
Looking into buying a black freedom top
I am considering selling mine. Removed at8k miles, hung in garage to swap soft top onto it, and never have reinstalled the hardtop. I am south of atlanta and be glad to send pictures if you would like. No damage or missing parts.

TIM-JL

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
I am considering selling mine. Removed at8k miles, hung in garage to swap soft top onto it, and never have reinstalled the hardtop. I am south of atlanta and be glad to send pictures if you would like. No damage or missing parts.
You put it up for sale yet, if so how much you asking?

jdm22

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler before year end
Occupation
GA General Contractor full time, AC Man for F&F
You put it up for sale yet, if so how much you asking?
Sorry for the delay...ended up having surgery. I will be posting this weekend!
Sponsored