South Carolina WTB Bestop Element Doors

Mikeb16

First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Looking to buy a set of Bestop Element Doors front and rear for a JLU. Bestop part numbers are 51741-01 and 51740-01, I have spoke with Bestop and they say the rears are backordered until atleast October.
Advertisement

OP
OP
Mikeb16

Mikeb16

First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Where in SC are you located
Myrtle Beach. I lucked out and found all four from a Jeep store that had two sets of them, had to pay alittle more but Bestop says October at the earliest for them to ship. The enclosures have been sitting in my garage for a month now so I went on a hunt for the doors.

rts4714

First Name
Ryan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
Myrtle Beach. I lucked out and found all four from a Jeep store that had two sets of them, had to pay alittle more but Bestop says October at the earliest for them to ship. The enclosures have been sitting in my garage for a month now so I went on a hunt for the doors.
enclosures? you have a link to those? I have a set of the element doors that I could be convinced to sell. GLad you found some though.
I think Morris 4x4 still had some in stock as well

OP
OP
Mikeb16

Mikeb16

First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
I checked there website and they didn't have any, jeepsarelife.com had 2 or 3 sets when I called them. The enclosures seem to be pretty good quality, I was looking at the JCR and Genright half doors but ending up getting the Bestop doors with the enclosures. Here is the link for the enclosures

https://www.bestop.com/products/hig...ep-2020-2021-gladiator-2018-2021-wrangler-jl/

The only pictures I have seen with them on a JL/JLU were the ones in the instructions, there are a bunch of pictures of them on a JK or TJ. How well do you like the doors?

rts4714

First Name
Ryan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
I checked there website and they didn't have any, jeepsarelife.com had 2 or 3 sets when I called them. The enclosures seem to be pretty good quality, I was looking at the JCR and Genright half doors but ending up getting the Bestop doors with the enclosures. Here is the link for the enclosures

https://www.bestop.com/products/hig...ep-2020-2021-gladiator-2018-2021-wrangler-jl/

The only pictures I have seen with them on a JL/JLU were the ones in the instructions, there are a bunch of pictures of them on a JK or TJ. How well do you like the doors?
They're the only set of tube doors I've ever had so I don't really have anything to compare them to. The fitment isn't the greatest. I called them about it and they offer some steps to remediate common issues. They have great customer service so just call them if you have issues with it. I got mine as part of a marketing thing so I'd let them go for the right price. I originally wanted them so I can get a decent mirror when the doors are off but I never bought any mirrors

Advertisement

Morris 4x4 Center

Advertisement