• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: WTB a new premium soft top for a 2018 JLU. Near North Carolina. Will travel

Kojack791

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLSU
Looking to see if anyone has a new premium soft top for sale for a 2018 JLU Sahara (4door) near North Carolina. Willing to pick up.
Sponsored

cdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport S white
Call Jesse at Rubitrux Boone,

OP
OP

Kojack791

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLSU
Still looking. PM me if you have a premium soft top for sale. Mopar # 82215146.

Dhall

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wranhler JLU Sport
I have a standard that’s in excellent condition in NE Alabama. Not sure if you’d be interested but I’d take 1000 for it.

OP
OP

Kojack791

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLSU
I have a standard that’s in excellent condition in NE Alabama. Not sure if you’d be interested but I’d take 1000 for it.
Thanks for the reply. I am really looking for the premium twill with tinted windows.

Sponsored

lgrosnik

First Name
LeeAnne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon
Looking to see if anyone has a new premium soft top for sale for a 2018 JLU Sahara (4door) near North Carolina. Willing to pick up.
I have a brand new in box JL Premium Soft Top. Mopar Part No 822105146-001 Bought my Jeep with the Dual Top package, but have decided to just keep the Hard Top. Live in Wake Forest, NC. Asking $2000

JLhokie14

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Did you find a solution to your search? I am selling my 4 dr premium soft top now and will be in North Carolina in just over a week if you are interested!

JLhokie14

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Did you find a solution to your search? I am selling my 4 dr premium soft top now and will be in North Carolina in just over a week if you are interested!
I've used it for a total of 3 months. Personally I just don't like it - but it is basically brand new, and yours for the claiming if you want it. Just let me know.
Sponsored