• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

WTB 5 Rubicon Wheels, Tires, Tpms NJ/NY/PA

LSWrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Just bought my JLU Sport and looking to upgrade the wheels and tires. Wondering if there are any Rubicon owners with take offs around NJ willing to sell. I live in Monmouth county but willing to travel a bit if it makes sense.
Sponsored

Emptypockets

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 2006 LJR on JK axles
I’ll have a set for sale later this week. I’m located in Lancaster Pa

OP
OP

LSWrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Bump to see if there’s anyone out there interested

zscooby

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU white Rubicon, 2019 BMW R1250GSA 2019 Honda Talon 1000x
i've have 5 rubi wheels with 35's KO2s with 4200 miles, rock rails, steel front bumper with factory led fog lights lights installed warn winch plate, Mopar top hoop winch protector, skid plate plus factory rubicon suspension. $2995 for all. You would have to pick up in Connecticut

Sponsored

StevieBuns

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n Rubicon Unlimited
I have 5 Rubicon wheel tire takeoffs with about, 400 miles on them. I’m on Long Island NY but frequently travel to NJ if you’re interested we can work something out.

Steve

MikefromLI

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
18'JL Sport S '13 Boss 302 67 Mustang GT Fastback, 1972 Grand Torino
Occupation
Technology Executive
Stevie and you told me they woult not last to the weekend a few weeks back

x_captain_kaos_x

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 YJ, 18 JL 2DR Sport S
Occupation
Merchant Marine
I have 5 Rubicon wheel tire takeoffs with about, 400 miles on them. I’m on Long Island NY but frequently travel to NJ if you’re interested we can work something out.

Steve
Also on Long Island and just took delivery of a Punkin’ 2Dr Sport S. Looking for a set of five like you have... or maybe had? Would you let me know if they’re still available?

zscooby

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Arasto1

First Name
Abhinav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler unlimited JL sports S

Steve
How much are you looking for?

Sponsored

zscooby

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1650 with tpms