• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Tennessee WTB 4.10 gear set JL Rubicon

crazyjas

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 392
WTB 4.10 gear sets front & rear for my ‘21 Rubicon diesel. Thanx, Jas
Sponsored

ItsNo4RE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU Willys/17 Ram 1500
WTB 4.10 gear sets front & rear for my ‘21 Rubicon diesel. Thanx, Jas
Was thinking about doing this as well but might jump up to 4.55. They're not that much brand new... its the install that gets ya

WheezysJL

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Unlimited Rubicon
I have front and rear with 10k miles on them. 2019 JLUR

BuffaloBill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler, 2014 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel 2020 JLUR Ecodiesel
Jas,

I too have a diesel, am runing 35”, and believe 4.10s will be optimum. Opinions vary as to what “optimum” means of course. I ocassionally pull a small offroad camping trailer and the additional 9.9% gear reduction will keep it in 8th gear a greater percentage of the time when traveling 60mph. If I had 37” I’d install 4.56.

Thanks to the videos posted here, I plan to do my own gear swap:

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/diy-gear-swap-step-by-step-videos-rubicon-5-13.60887/

The Spicer master install kits run about $325 combined (front and rear for the Rubicon) with free shipping from Summit. So if you do it yourself, it can be done for not that much $.
Sponsored

Last edited: