• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California WTB 35inch tires and wheels or just tires

donavo

First Name
Av
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Im looking for a set of wheels with 35 inch tires or just 35 inch tires to fit on factory rubicon wheels. show me what you have.
Sponsored

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
Im looking for a set of wheels with 35 inch tires or just 35 inch tires to fit on factory rubicon wheels. show me what you have.
I want to sell my 35”ridge grapplers with 10k miles on them, they are in great shape and probably have another 40k good miles in them and are a great tire.. I am justgoing up to 37s

OP
OP

donavo

First Name
Av
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I want to sell my 35”ridge grapplers with 10k miles on them, they are in great shape and probably have another 40k good miles in them and are a great tire.. I am justgoing up to 37s
how much are you asking? rims too or just tires?

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
how much are you asking? rims too or just tires?
just tires 800 for the set of 4, and I will give you the 5th tire free because it has a screw in the sidewalk still holds air for a few days but has a slow leak, so use it as a spare

these pics are from last week

Jeep Wrangler JL WTB 35inch tires and wheels or just tires 77603465-2962-481C-B24B-D0CE2EE7C87F

Jeep Wrangler JL WTB 35inch tires and wheels or just tires 588DE5E7-3719-4882-B8C2-CE7F1F7E9FFE

OP
OP

donavo

First Name
Av
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
at that price ill pass but appreciate it.

Sponsored

zyphoid

First Name
Keatly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Do you still have them available?
I’d love to take a look if you’re near Los Angeles. Let me know