• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Texas WTB - 2019 JL MOAB Steel Front Bumper with black hooks.

Mmorreale

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara Altitude 3.0 EcoDiesel
Occupation
Retired (disabled) Firefighter
WTB - 2019 JL MOAB Steel front bumper with black hooks.

1272F8CA-8B4B-43E3-A4A5-C6BABBB67EC2.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mmorreale

Mmorreale

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
You can buy the rubicon ones, and swap them out.
i have a rubicon steel bumper but where do I get the black hooks and how tough is it to swap them? I thought about getting them blasted and powder coated black.

AaronJLU

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
i have a rubicon steel bumper but where do I get the black hooks and how tough is it to swap them? I thought about getting them blasted and powder coated black.
I have the black hooks from a Moab and want the Rubicon hooks. Wanna trade?

OP
OP
Mmorreale

Mmorreale

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I have the black hooks from a Moab and want the Rubicon hooks. Wanna trade?
would love to but NY is a little far lol. I’m not sure how hard they are to change out. Bumpers would be easier. Too bad you aren’t closer.

Sponsored

AaronJLU

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
would love to but NY is a little far lol. I’m not sure how hard they are to change out. Bumpers would be easier. Too bad you aren’t closer.
No worries. It's not super hard if the bumper is loose. Pull the end caps, Cut the push nuts and remove the crush can. You have the replace the push nuts but they are cheap. My black hooks are loose so I can ship then out if you change your mind.

OP
OP
Mmorreale

Mmorreale

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
No worries. It's not super hard if the bumper is loose. Pull the end caps, Cut the push nuts and remove the crush can. You have the replace the push nuts but they are cheap. My black hooks are loose so I can ship then out if you change your mind.
oh really. Would you mind checking on shipping costs? My bumper is loose, Jeep hasn’t arrived yet. I would hate for it to cost more than the hooks are worth.

OP
OP
Mmorreale

Mmorreale

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
what are you using now?

OP
OP
Mmorreale

Mmorreale

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I think this is the Mopar part number for the black hook. Looks to be about $42 per hook.

68268936AB
that’s not bad. Thanks for the info.

Sponsored

AaronJLU

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
what are you using now?
I have the plastic bumper installed and have been waiting to install the steel and my winch until I swap in the red hooks. PM me your zip and preferred shipper and I will look in to a quote.

OP
OP
Mmorreale

Mmorreale

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I have the plastic bumper installed and have been waiting to install the steel and my winch until I swap in the red hooks. PM me your zip and preferred shipper and I will look in to a quote.
77059. Who ever is the cheapest. What about one of those flat rate boxes by USPS? ‍♂

AaronJLU

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Ran by the post office today and shipping is $21.50 in a USPS large Flat Rate. Let me know if you want to go ahead with the trade, I have some pics of the hooks I can send as well.

OP
OP
Mmorreale

Mmorreale

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Ran by the post office today and shipping is $21.50 in a USPS large Flat Rate. Let me know if you want to go ahead with the trade, I have some pics of the hooks I can send as well.
arent the hooks the same in the plastic bumper? Couldn’t we just swap to those? I’ve been trying to find out.

AaronJLU

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Yes I believe all there is only one p/n for black hooks and one for red and they will fit in either the plastic or the steel bumper.
Sponsored