Sponsored

Wrong Colour On Window Sticker

scooter540

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Hey folks, bit of an odd one. I received my VIN for my Jeep yesterday and Cryptostickers popped up with a window sticker this morning. Problem is, the exterior colour is listed as black even though I ordered firecracker red. Everything else on the sticker looks perfect.

Has anyone experienced something like this before? I've reached out to my salesman to determine if there was an issue with the info they submitted. Early in our conversations we were discussing black as an option but I know in the end we landed on red which is what is showing on my build sheet at the time of order. Hoping they didn't accidentally have black listed somewhere that they forgot to update when the final order was placed. :facepalm:
Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Hey folks, bit of an odd one. I received my VIN for my Jeep yesterday and Cryptostickers popped up with a window sticker this morning. Problem is, the exterior colour is listed as black even though I ordered firecracker red. Everything else on the sticker looks perfect.

Has anyone experienced something like this before? I've reached out to my salesman to determine if there was an issue with the info they submitted. Early in our conversations we were discussing black as an option but I know in the end we landed on red which is what is showing on my build sheet at the time of order. Hoping they didn't accidentally have black listed somewhere that they forgot to update when the final order was placed. :facepalm:
@scooter540

In over 2.5 yrs. here reading forum posts, and I have never have seen anyone posting the color was incorrect on the Moroney (window sticker) . Looks like your dealer ordered a black.

OP
OP
scooter540

scooter540

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@scooter540

In over 2.5 yrs. here reading forum posts, and I have never have seen anyone posting the color was incorrect on the Moroney (window sticker) . Looks like your dealer ordered a black.
I had a feeling this may be the case, damn. Will be curious what my salesman says once he gets back to me. That's a pretty big oversight on their end.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
I had a feeling this may be the case, damn. Will be curious what my salesman says once he gets back to me. That's a pretty big oversight on their end.
@scooter540

Their error.... have them place another order... Better to get what you wanted versus settling...

OP
OP
scooter540

scooter540

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well, heard back from the dealer manager who placed the order. He reached out to their Chrysler rep and has assured me they were able to catch the error in time. I'll trust his judgement on that one even though the window sticker online still shows black. I told him I wouldn't take delivery on the wrong colour so I'll put my faith on him that he's getting accurate info.

DuRsT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Well, heard back from the dealer manager who placed the order. He reached out to their Chrysler rep and has assured me they were able to catch the error in time. I'll trust his judgement on that one even though the window sticker online still shows black. I told him I wouldn't take delivery on the wrong colour so I'll put my faith on him that he's getting accurate info.
Definitely a good move, I would not accept it if it wasn't exactly as custom-ordered.
Sponsored