Wranglers a lot like Harleys

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
The Harley store near me closed up recently. Let’s hope that’s one similarity between Jeep and Harley we don’t see.

I’m sure it is easier to text while driving a car than a motorcycle..
I’d rather you not do either around me!
Sponsored

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I likeyyy bikes too! Yall posting some hawtt ones upin this thread! It had been two months since my last ride and my car wreck (car was totaled). I had to heal for a month and then needed another month to get my "head straight". Them head-on collisions ain't no joke! But I rode this past Wednesday and I'm so glad I was able to do it. Car wreck had me doubting if I could again...

Anywayzz here be my baby "Vert":

vert1-jpg.jpg

vert2_selfie-jpg.jpg

(Excuse my sweat! It's sweltering in H-town)

selfie_vert-jpg.jpg

1strideback-jpg.jpg

(Me after my Wednesday ride! Had a small anxiety attack before I rode but made myself get on and get wit it! Ended up being the best ride ever!) :rock:

The satisfaction of overcoming something so traumatic is an amazing feeling! :sun:

Sponsored

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
HD = Hundreds of Dollars, Jeep = Just Empty Every Pocket, now all I need is a Boat! = Bust Out Another Thousand!

KIMG0065.JPG

KIMG0891.JPG

Happy Cappy 2.jpg

yeah, that is a picture of my first ship in the Navy...
Orangeeee yassss! BeautifuL!

JeepJL18

First Name
Jeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I will not be participating in this forum as of 8/31/2018. It's been a fun ride, but it's time to move on. Take care. - Dustin
Occupation
Just Empty Entire Pocket. That's the jeep acronym.

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Bikes and jeeps just go together so well. Vrod with flames is mine big boy bike.
20180423_113203.jpg

20180629_112653.jpg
Yes they do! Such a different riding experience, but a special experience that's for sure! Love the pics! :handsinair:

Sponsored

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
I likeyyy bikes too! Yall posting some hawtt ones upin this thread! It had been two months since my last ride and my car wreck (car was totaled). I had to heal for a month and then needed another month to get my "head straight". Them head-on collisions ain't no joke! But I rode this past Wednesday and I'm so glad I was able to do it. Car wreck had me doubting if I could again...

vert1-jpg.jpg

vert2_selfie-jpg.jpg

selfie_vert-jpg.jpg

1strideback-jpg.jpg

(Me after my Wednesday ride! Had a small anxiety attack before I rode but made myself get on and get wit it! Ended up being the best ride ever!) :rock:

The satisfaction of overcoming something so traumatic is an amazing feeling! :sun:
You know what they say when the horse bucks you off, yeah? Seriously though, I understand your apprehension.

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
You know what they say when the horse bucks you off, yeah? Seriously though, I understand your apprehension.
Couldn't let it stop me tho... I literally had to jump up and down to work my nerves out because my hands were shaking when I started putting on my gloves. Had to get some prayers in...and once I got on, cranked, and turned onto the street, it was all good. I had a "bike high" all night after my ride...kept me up til like 5am >.< !

Can't wait til i can ride next week lol

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ooo nice!! Boi got more than one!
Yeah I’ve pretty much moved to the trike only the past year or so because of a bad knee, and it’s sorta hard to switch back and forth between two and three wheels. I’ll sell the old bike when I find it the right home.

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
Couldn't let it stop me tho... I literally had to jump up and down to work my nerves out because my hands were shaking when I started putting on my gloves. Had to get some prayers in...and once I got on, cranked, and turned onto the street, it was all good. I had a "bike high" all night after my ride...kept me up til like 5am >.< !

Can't wait til i can ride next week lol
You mentioned sweat. I can't ride when it's this hot cuz I can't stand having that insulated shell on my head.

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

vert1-jpg.jpg

vert2_selfie-jpg.jpg

selfie_vert-jpg.jpg

1strideback-jpg.jpg

Proud of ya girl!:like:
Sponsored