Sponsored

Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Order

BlackSaharaJLU

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Sahara JLU (hers) '15 Silverado LT (mine)
On Thursday, my wife ordered a 2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara. While reviewing the order sheet I noticed that the sales code for this model (JLJP74) currently has a restriction. Does this mean that her order will be processed once the 2019 models become available or something else? We received a VON before we left the dealership and made a down payment if that makes a difference.
Sponsored

VNT

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT Challenger, 2015 Hemi Overland, 02 WJ 4.7, 2000 Durango, PT Cruisers, 2018 Punkn Sahara 2020 OB Rubicon
no, ask sales if you have a vin assigned, I ordered in late July, put deposit on a Sat afternoon after test driving two JL's, sales guy e-mailed me on Monday with Vin #, July 23rd, supposed to be built this week, Punkn Sahara pretty much load, dual tops. Didnt get the passive locks, and color hard top. got the SelecTrak and LSD, CWG, ASG, engine heater, Led, Tow etc.

There was a restriction on LED, but not for sold orders, your probably looking at 6 weeks

OP
OP

BlackSaharaJLU

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Sahara JLU (hers) '15 Silverado LT (mine)
no, ask sales if you have a vin assigned, I ordered in late July, put deposit on a Sat afternoon after test driving two JL's, sales guy e-mailed me on Monday with Vin #, July 23rd, supposed to be built this week, Punkn Sahara pretty much load, dual tops. Didnt get the passive locks, and color hard top. got the SelecTrak and LSD, CWG, ASG, engine heater, Led, Tow etc.

There was a restriction on LED, but not for sold orders, your probably looking at 6 weeks
Thanks and congrats on your purchase! I was finally able to get the VIN and found out it will be a 2018 model. Also, it has already been built and is currently in 'I' status (awaiting inspection). We also opted for the dual tops but now I need to figure out where to store the hardtop when spring rolls around again...
Sponsored