Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JLU SPORT-S
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I just purchased the Wrangler Sport Unlimited and to my dismay no CD player.
I take long road trips and we listen to books on CD from the library. So now I need a quick fix.
Our library may offer an MP3 player with the CD's on loan, but if not what can I do. Please... ASAP
Sponsored

wranglerguyman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
I take long road trips and we listen to books on CD from the library. So now I need a quick fix.
Our library may offer an MP3 player with the CD's on loan, but if not what can I do. Please... ASAP
Audible/E books.

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
These are great I do the same thing. And once I found audible no more cds

dudemind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
My answer assumes you have non-copyrighted content, so I take no responsibility for anything you do nor claim the legality of anything mentioned here. Look up "CD Ripping" software. There are a ton of free options. They will convert the CD to MP3s, which you can load into a thumb drive and play in your car. Some CDs, for some reasons, may have DRM protection (think of it like a lock against copying). Many programs will easily defeat those. Again, I warn that this may be quite illegal depending on what you're "ripping". That said......
Sponsored