Wrangler sales strong as ever heading into 2018 Wrangler JL sales

Davos77

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2016
Messages
80
Reaction score
36
Location
Indiana
Vehicle(s)
2003 Wrangler Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
1
JK sales for August were up from last year by 10%, selling 16,808 vehicles! Looks like Wrangler sales are as strong as ever heading into JL sales. Could we see a few record breaking months when the JK and JL sales overlap from Nov-March?

jeepwranglersales.jpg





Advertisement

 

BillyHW

Well-Known Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2017
Messages
1,885
Reaction score
1,701
Location
CAN
Vehicle(s)
-
It's taking all my willpower not to buy a JK Recon.
 

ThirtyOne

Well-Known Member
Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Joined
Apr 18, 2017
Messages
4,531
Reaction score
6,413
Location
Chapel Hill, NC
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S, 2017 Chevy Tahoe, 2005 Jeep Liberty
I have a friend who bought a 2017JKU and did not even know the JL was coming. The average consumer does not read this board,.
 

JaybearWL

Well-Known Member
First Name
Jason
Joined
Jun 19, 2017
Messages
110
Reaction score
75
Location
Georgia
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara 2.0t
I have a friend who bought a 2017JKU and did not even know the JL was coming. The average consumer does not read this board,.
Feels like most Jeep dealer employees don't know the JL is coming.
 

Bearded_Dragon

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2017
Messages
955
Reaction score
1,009
Location
FL
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! JL Rubicon
Keep that annual price hike going , $3000 4.10s lol
 

myfirstjeep

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2017
Messages
126
Reaction score
77
Location
Earth
Vehicle(s)
empty
I have a friend who bought a 2017JKU and did not even know the JL was coming. The average consumer does not read this board,.
So true lol. I'd wager that most people who buy a Wrangler don't know the differences between the trims.

Forget Sahara vs. Rubicon vs. Sport.

The average consumer looks at the pretty "red one" that's "fun to drive", then proceeds to talk about pricing with the salesman. 90% of customers fund FCA to provide the rest of the 10% (us) with enthusiast focused models.
 

Matt The Hammer

Well-Known Member
First Name
Fake Name
Joined
Aug 21, 2017
Messages
448
Reaction score
400
Location
Killadelphia
Vehicle(s)
JKUR and YJ
Occupation
Engineer
Most Jeep dealerships don't know anything about Jeeps in general.
Buying my previous Rubicon the dealer spent more time telling me about the radio. Oh, he opened the hood to show me that it had the same engine that every domestic 2013 wrangler has. Just in case it didn't? Power brakes too? Get out!
 

Advertisement




Mac Haik CDJR Georgetown
 



Advertisement
Top