Sohm Wan

First Name
Sohm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Fit 2011
Hello,

I was curious. If I were to build the 2021 Wrangler 4-door Rubicon, what is the most basic model I can get without having to worry on any additions I decide to put on later? Trying to have this be my main but unable to secure that bag so soon.
Sponsored

FloridaLarry

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubi 4xe
Occupation
IT Manager
Hello,

I was curious. If I were to build the 2021 Wrangler 4-door Rubicon, what is the most basic model I can get without having to worry on any additions I decide to put on later? Trying to have this be my main but unable to secure that bag so soon.

Everything can be added later, but some are a difficult add. Search the forum for DIY add ons of oem parts. For example, if you don't get the hard top, you will need to add washer fluid line and defrost power hookups. Front camera and proximity locks can be added with some effort and programming.

OP
OP

Sohm Wan

First Name
Sohm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Fit 2011
what would be the difference between the 8-speed automatic 850re transmission to the 8HP75 variation? and is the 2.0L more convenient than the 3.6L. apologies. newb in the jeep game.

Vrrooom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
what would be the difference between the 8-speed automatic 850re transmission to the 8HP75 variation? and is the 2.0L more convenient than the 3.6L. apologies. newb in the jeep game.
Transmissions are based on the engine you pick. The 2.0L is a turbo 4, the 3.6 is a 6 non-turbo. The 2.0 has more torque, seems to be overall a better performance motor, but its a 4, so it sounds like it, and its not as smooth as a 6. Really personal preference.
Sponsored