Sponsored

AnnDee4444

Threads
Reaction score
'18 JLR 2.0
XR Mall Crawl package.
They should just embrace it at this point. 2WD only 392 with 24" wheels, white interior option, chrome bumpers & rock rails, no trail rated badge...

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
Over the years Ive noticed Jeep is great at making awesome concept vehicles….. that NEVER make it to production.

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
It's a 392 High Altitude of course.
Here I am, hoping for a goofy 392 2-door Gladiator XR, but end up finding out the Rubicon 20 is an inversely goofy High Altitude RWD 4-door with 20" wheels, low-profile summer tires and a 2" drop with lowering springs. Lighting and winch mounts filled with outdoor speakers, of course. 😕

Sponsored

digimark

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 MT JK 2-dr X, Nacho JLUR 4xe.
Rubicon 39,220 with a container-ship engine and 500 inch tires. 2mil-to-one crawl ratio. And ventilated seats. Meanwhile I'm just saving up for an engine swap on my 2-door JK -- will still be less expensive.

I wonder if I can swap Chevy's electric crate motor in.

Pinky Tuscadero

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Pink RHD Wrangler 2015 RHD Wrangler
Thanks Jay,
😄
this one was great for a laugh I needed this morning, there's just this really super bad drawing with absolutely no information at all like Jeep has no idea what they plan on building but had to put something up to post and only had a couple minutes - lol
ohhh, this is easily one of my favorites now for sure
and then all this fun speculation to boot from everyone - thank everyone else for all that too
I got one: I think its the new "Hover Jeep" or possibly that truly "Amphibious Jeep" they promised us, perhaps it will have a periscope for underwater Jeeping ?
🤪

Sponsored

No IFS

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
“Then close out the 392 model”
So still predicting it’s discontinued I guess?

• Haha
Reactions: LCW

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
“Then close out the 392 model”
So still predicting it’s discontinued I guess?
Didn't Stellantis pretty much say all the 8-cylinders were on their way out?

Might as well have one last hurrah, and shove that bish into as many models as possible. Hell, they can shoehorn that mf'er into a Renegade for all I care! ;D

• Haha
Reactions: LCW

No IFS

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
Didn't Stellantis pretty much say all the 8-cylinders were on their way out?

Might as well have one last hurrah, and shove that bish into as many models as possible. Hell, they can shoehorn that mf'er into a Renegade for all I care! ;D
No, if you could find something from Stilantes that says the V-8 discontinued please post it.

No IFS

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
The V-8 discontinued rumor. Is very similar to the Mojito! paint discontinued rumor. 2018 was the end of Mojito! For sure done. Then when it showed up for 2019 same definitely done for sure. every day we had to hear it was discontinued then when it showed up for 2020 same thing. Literally had to listen for 2 1/2 years every day how it was discontinued. Yes eventually they stopped making it. Like everything else. And I’m sure someday the V8 wrangler will stop as well. Jeep has given us no indication that the 392 is done now. Just the opposite. The XR package is selling so well it’s on hold and they’re still teasing new 392 models. You can keep repeating it’s discontinued it won’t make yours any more valuable or cool. Jeep will let us know when they’re going to stop making them well in advance so we can spend a lot of money fighting over and buying the last ones.
Sponsored

Last edited: