Sponsored

Sponsored

Ben_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 392 Granite Crystal
I talked to both Metalcloak and Teraflex. Neither have lift kits yet. They did say they are thinking/hoping that the dimensions are the same or similar to the mojave. That would speed up the ability to release a lift. So it may be a while for bolt-on lift kits to hit the streets.

392Stinger

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 392, 2021 Tahoe
I talked to both Metalcloak and Teraflex. Neither have lift kits yet. They did say they are thinking/hoping that the dimensions are the same or similar to the mojave. That would speed up the ability to release a lift. So it may be a while for bolt-on lift kits to hit the streets.
They should have plenty of time to make it for the 392 given the slow builds for us second rounders!! Gees never seen such a drawn out launch in my life.

TJJL19

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Unlimited Sport
Fox 2.0 shocks?

Socks

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon Hardrock
They should have plenty of time to make it for the 392 given the slow builds for us second rounders!! Gees never seen such a drawn out launch in my life.
I really want to know to whoever gets a 392 Wrangler to let us know what its like to daily drive one. Especially the MPG's as a daily driver. Really interested in one but want the low down first.

Sponsored

702SaharaJL

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Bikini Blue
Damn...I just put so much money into my JLUR...Im really going to want one of these when I start to see them.

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
I really want to know to whoever gets a 392 Wrangler to let us know what its like to daily drive one. Especially the MPG's as a daily driver. Really interested in one but want the low down first.
Good luck with that. Just go to the 3.6 MPG thread and it is all over the board. You are going to get all sorts of reports but mostly the guys claiming great mileage. My guess you will see guys posting 18+ MPG.

My 3.6 has not got an honest 16+ MPG yet but you have guys saying they get 24+ MPG in theirs.

OP congrats. That would be killing me to know the Jeep is delivered but it will be a month before getting it.

mnjeeper

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 TJ, 2021 JLUR
Good luck with that. Just go to the 3.6 MPG thread and it is all over the board. You are going to get all sorts of reports but mostly the guys claiming great mileage. My guess you will see guys posting 18+ MPG.

My 3.6 has not got an honest 16+ MPG yet but you have guys saying they get 24+ MPG in theirs.

OP congrats. That would be killing me to know the Jeep is delivered but it will be a month before getting it.
My since new Mileage on my 3.6 is 14.7. That is with 2600 miles...2000 of those miles on 37s. Nearly 1000 of those miles before I corrected with a tazer. It's not great at all, but so many short trips...doesn't seem horrible either.