Wrangler JL Snow Plow?

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
whether pushing every inch or so as it comes or all at once.
Jeep Wrangler JL Wrangler JL Snow Plow? 1603548775002

...on a property with a 290ft driveway, and imagined that would take an unreasonably long time to clear with a walk behind snowblower. Maybe I'm wrong though.
I’ve used a snowblower and a snow plow. There’s a time to blow and a time to plow and it really just depends on what everything else looks like. Don’t blow if you don’t have to.

Last time it snowed, I let my girlfriend do all the blowing. It was entertaining to say the least.

When you’re about to plow, map out exactly where the best spot is to put your white fluff? It’s good to know how slippery and wet the conditions are.
Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Wrangler JL Wrangler JL Snow Plow? 1603549339869

I’ve used a snowblower and a snow plow. There’s a time to blow and a time to plow and it really just depends on what everything else looks like. Don’t blow if you don’t have to.

Last time it snowed, I let my girlfriend do all the blowing. It was entertaining to say the least.

When you’re about to plow, map out exactly where the best spot is to put your white fluff? It’s good to know how slippery and wet the conditions are.
I need more money, than what would ever get offered, to bother with blowing. I don't even blow mine. My property management clients always preferred a real good plowing, and that's what I give them every time. They pay very well, knowing that I will always leave them very satisfied with my work.

And it always pays to visit a potential new customer earlier on, when things aren't covered up. I prefer knowing the lay of the land, before the time comes to whipping out my equipment.

Jeep Wrangler JL Wrangler JL Snow Plow? drdzddr

Ruby Mike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep wrangler diesel
I used to plow snow on an ATV. At first it was fun, but got old fast. Plowing snow creates snow berms. Packed and compressed snow, stuff turns into almost concrete. I only have a 65 foot long driveway but a neighbor has one that must be 300 feet long that I clear for her. With my blower my driveway takes maybe 15 minutes, the neighbors 45 minutes or so. The blower is 30 inches wide and will throw snow 18 inches deep faster than I can comfortably walk. But it wasn't cheap. It's a 3 stage tracked blower. However you go, have fun.

The pictures are from last year.
Jeep Wrangler JL Wrangler JL Snow Plow? 20191130_132201
Jeep Wrangler JL Wrangler JL Snow Plow? 20191130_115515
Jeep Wrangler JL Wrangler JL Snow Plow? 20191130_102309

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
I don't even blow mine.
Good! Me neither. Blowing your own can result in serious neck and spine injury.
My property management clients always preferred a real good plowing, and that's what I give them every time. They pay very well, knowing that I will always leave them very satisfied with my work.
Your clients should be so lucky that they have someone willing to give them a good, quality plowing. They recognize the grunt of your hard work to make them say, “ooh, aaah” after you’re finished.

At the end of the day, there’s a lot of sweat in the work but it’s still an honest day’s pay. I’m sure the single ladies really appreciate the extra hand as all they have to do is sit back and relax.
And it always pays to visit a potential new customer earlier on, when things aren't covered up. I prefer knowing the lay of the land, before the time comes to whipping out my equipment.
Yep, surveying the body before it’s covered in that white slippery stuff ensures you know your way around every nook and cranny before the weather changes and it comes down fast.

I sometimes ask if they’ll trim their bush in advance and get rid of any excess before bad weather and then the plowing. If it’s a lot of land, it’s okay for their hooters to stay in place as well as the beaver and ass.

The barnyard cocks have to go as they can be feisty and I really need a clear path to drop off the excess after plowing.

We don’t get much snow in North Texas but I am sure your community thanks you for your service.

Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Your clients should be so lucky that they have someone willing to give them a good, quality plowing. They recognize the grunt of your hard work to make them say, “ooh, aaah” after you’re finished.

At the end of the day, there’s a lot of sweat in the work but it’s still an honest day’s pay. I’m sure the single ladies really appreciate the extra hand as all they have to do is sit back and relax.
Their appreciation fades every so often, as my labors become so expected. So, every once in a while, I bow out and let them default to some shoemaker that does little more than just making a mess and not being able to finish the job. Afterwards, they call begging for my big machine to come plow them out and are all lined up and grabbing ankles when I arrive.

Admittedly, I pulled out of the game a few years ago. It grew tiresome, plowing the same old spots. I've got one nice newer spot now, that has reignited my fire. Its not as picky and doesn't mind if I leave smears of the white stuff here and there. Its a spot out in the country that doesn't mind a quick wham bam and left wet and slick.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yep, surveying the body before it’s covered in that white slippery stuff ensures you know your way around every nook and cranny before the weather changes and it comes down fast.

I sometimes ask if they’ll trim their bush in advance and get rid of any excess before bad weather and then the plowing. If it’s a lot of land, it’s okay for their hooters to stay in place as well as the beaver and ass.

The barnyard cocks have to go as they can be feisty and I really need a clear path to drop off the excess after plowing.

We don’t get much snow in North Texas but I am sure your community thanks you for your service.
I'm definitely getting banned if I run with this part. Hahahaha

Sponsored

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
So, every once in a while, I bow out and let them default to some shoemaker that does little more than just making a mess and not being able to finish the job. Afterwards, they call begging for my big machine to come plow them out and are all lined up
Good call, sometimes you have to. Just like Jeeps, it’s not the size of the tool, it’s how it’s used.

Jeep Wrangler JL Wrangler JL Snow Plow? 1603586367467

The gear can be seen as small and a weakling, but with heart, thought and some effort, it can do some pretty wild things:

Jeep Wrangler JL Wrangler JL Snow Plow? 1603586440908

and grabbing ankles when I arrive.
And why wouldn’t they be? They need to stretch before getting physical on that smooth, clean asphalt of yours.

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
Admittedly, I pulled out of the game a few years ago. It grew tiresome, plowing the same old spots. I've got one nice newer spot now, that has reignited my fire. Its not as picky and doesn't mind if I leave smears of the white stuff here and there. Its a spot out in the country that doesn't mind a quick wham bam and left wet and slick.
Keep it close, near and dear my friend. That’s a small slice of paradise.

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
I'm definitely getting banned if I run with this part. Hahahaha
Hahahaha. We’re all talking about the same thing here... no reason anyone needs to get banned. Plus, the topic is on point and pictures have been provided.

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
not looking forward to plowing my 260+ ft drive way this winter.
You have potential for a lot of wood.

If you have money, you could rip out the entire asphalt and install a heated, snow melting driveway.

Jeep Wrangler JL Wrangler JL Snow Plow? 1603588336139

It’s not cheap but how much would you pay to NOT have to plow thru your driveway when it snows?
Sponsored