First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Has anyone run across a kids JL powered ride on toy yet, like Power Wheels etc? All of the ones I’ve found are JK or generic. I’m sure someone will make one at some point, but I haven’t found it yet. I’m not up on the latest and greatest toys as I don’t have kids. I’m just the greatest uncle of all time. So when one is available that looks just like “Uncle J’s Jeep” I will score huge points with a 4 year old.

For now he will be thrilled with this:
Jeep Wrangler JL Wrangler JL powered ride on toy BECEAC63-4881-411D-9A1B-08C0B30092C9
Sponsored

DavidArmen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
It appears you really are a great uncle haha:like:

I was about to say I’ve seen a bunch of scaled down drivable wranglers for kids but now I’m sure they were all pre-JLs so I’m of no help.

chicknwithabeer

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl RUBICON 2018 Jeep Jl SAHARA 2001 Land Rover Disco II
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Wrangler JL Wrangler JL powered ride on toy 1615825716729

I know its a JK but it's remote control as well. Grandson loves this thing. It's a TOBBI from amazon

OP
OP
Chocolate Thunder

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link

I know its a JK but it's remote control as well. Grandson loves this thing. It's a TOBBI from amazon
I saw that one and it’s pretty cool. I really want a cool JL one though if it exists. What age is it for? We bought him a Lightning McQueen car when he was 2 and he loves it but he’s growing out of it. He just turned 4 a few weeks ago and is about 35 lbs or so (best guess).

dunehole

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Sahara 4xe (on order), Subaru Legacy
I have a very similar to the previously posted one, its just a generic Jeep, def not a specific model, and I never saw anything specific when I was shopping for my daughters. Ours is also able to be remote controlled, which is really awesome and fun.

My daughter is three and size wise it is great for her, and she has room to grow into it more for sure. Now I just need to get her to stop being scared of it, and it will be a lot more fun.

Sponsored

Xcoaste

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR - Past - '13 JKU, '97 TJ, '93 YJ
Has anyone run across a kids JL powered ride on toy yet, like Power Wheels etc? All of the ones I’ve found are JK or generic. I’m sure someone will make one at some point, but I haven’t found it yet. I’m not up on the latest and greatest toys as I don’t have kids. I’m just the greatest uncle of all time. So when one is available that looks just like “Uncle J’s Jeep” I will score huge points with a 4 year old.

For now he will be thrilled with this:
My son has that exact tractor. It is awesome. He got it for his 2nd birthday and he just turned 3. One year of a child's abuse and it has held up very well. He typically rides it until the battery is depleted! Charge over night and repeat the next day. The trailer is the weak point, but easy to remove. They will love it!

OP
OP
Chocolate Thunder

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
My son has that exact tractor. It is awesome. He got it for his 2nd birthday and he just turned 3. One year of a child's abuse and it has held up very well. He typically rides it until the battery is depleted! Charge over night and repeat the next day. The trailer is the weak point, but easy to remove. They will love it!
Great to know. His mom was looking at a different one that’s a little smaller. This one says it’s for ages 2-7 so I’m sure he’ll destroy it before he outgrows it.

DuRsT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Would the child know the difference between the JL and JK??

Hell no, let them ride!! :D

Xcoaste

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR - Past - '13 JKU, '97 TJ, '93 YJ
Great to know. His mom was looking at a different one that’s a little smaller. This one says it’s for ages 2-7 so I’m sure he’ll destroy it before he outgrows it.
Get the Peg Pergo one, which is in your picture. Pretty well made compared to the power wheels brand Jeep we have. Biggest drawback is you need tools to remove the battery if you don't have an outlet close by to charge the tractor with the battery installed. I have rode on it.....barely.

OP
OP
Chocolate Thunder

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Get the Peg Pergo one, which is in your picture. Pretty well made compared to the power wheels brand Jeep we have. Biggest drawback is you need tools to remove the battery if you don't have an outlet close by to charge the tractor with the battery installed. I have rode on it.....barely.
Yes, I just ordered it. His dad is pretty handy with tools so I think he’ll be able to handle it. I think they’ll be able to charge it without removing the battery.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Chocolate Thunder

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Would the child know the difference between the JL and JK??

Hell no, let them ride!! :D
But I’ll know the difference. :LOL: I love my great nephew like he was my grandson, I wouldn’t get him a JK when the JL is superior in every way.

They just moved into a new house kind of in the country with a big yard so he’s going to love the tractor with the trailer to carry some of his toys around. The JL is more for me than him. He loves Uncle J’s Jeep ever since he could talk so if I can find him one that looks a lot like mine it would be great.

DuRsT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
But I’ll know the difference. :LOL: I love my great nephew like he was my grandson, I wouldn’t get him a JK when the JL is superior in every way.

They just moved into a new house kind of in the country with a big yard so he’s going to love the tractor with the trailer to carry some of his toys around. The JL is more for me than him. He loves Uncle J’s Jeep ever since he could talk so if I can find him one that looks a lot like mine it would be great.
I hear you. When I bought my son his first PowerWheel it was a Ford truck just like Daddy drives.

My JK's feelings are hurt by your superiority statement though.

OP
OP
Chocolate Thunder

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link