Wrangler JL Overhead Hoagie Storage

Status
Not open for further replies.

EU_Wrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY20 JLUR 2.2 EcoDiesel
We haven't done an install with this radar at the shop yet, so not sure the best way to avoid that. They may be calibrated, so removing it to do the install may not work. You could forgo the front mounting bolts and use something like 3M VHB to secure the front of the panel, however.
FYI
I installed mine recently without any issues related to the radar/camera sensor. The drilling/mounting process is exactly the same as showed in your instructional video on YouTube 😎

Jeep Wrangler JL Wrangler JL Overhead Hoagie Storage 4BF7B02E-30AF-44FB-8702-AF539123D3B7
Sponsored

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU, 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK, 2006 Jeep Wrangler LJ, 2001 Jeep Cherokee, 1987 Jeep Comanche
Occupation
Manufacturer
FYI
I installed mine recently without any issues related to the radar/camera sensor. The drilling/mounting process is exactly the same as showed in your instructional video on YouTube 😎

Jeep Wrangler JL Wrangler JL Overhead Hoagie Storage 4BF7B02E-30AF-44FB-8702-AF539123D3B7
Thanks for following up on that :like:

Armorlite Kail

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Kail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, JKU Rubicon, 64 C10, 61 Panhead
Occupation
Glorified Floor Salesman
Driving around while trying to hold my banana has led me to premature banana consumption. I got mine a couple days ago and about to install so I can space out that calorie intake.

Shipping was quicker than I expected, piece looks great.

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU, 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK, 2006 Jeep Wrangler LJ, 2001 Jeep Cherokee, 1987 Jeep Comanche
Occupation
Manufacturer
Driving around while trying to hold my banana has led me to premature banana consumption. I got mine a couple days ago and about to install so I can space out that calorie intake.

Shipping was quicker than I expected, piece looks great.
:CWL:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.