Sponsored

Wrangler JL LED Lighting Upgrades - Open Discussion, ideas, suggestions, thoughts?

sman1950

First Name
steve mangels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Porsche 911S, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL
Vehicle Showcase
After my first night driving my JL I decided to upgrade the headlamps. I replaced the oe lamps with the Oracle High output LED conversion kit. It took 45 minutes to replace both sides (grille removed). The only difficulty was tucking the wiring harness inside the headlamp capsule. Kit cost $150. on Amazon.
Sponsored

JEEPJEEP

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
Anyone know of an LED Switchback that dose not need a resistor to stop the hyper blinker? Do they even make such a thing?

Vintage

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK
Guys - I have your switchback with resistors and love the product.

The #1 thing I want are upgraded, bright LED "bulbs" for my YELLOW stock headlamps. In other words, I actually like the based headlamp design and want to keep it but I want improved light output that is WHITE without a big hassle for installation.

Your HIDs are great but I need simple. I will be ordering your improved/brighter back up lights soon.

obiwankabaldi

First Name
Lew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Just installed the LED bulbs from CJPony parts and they are awesome. Bright. I may need to adjust the beam height a bit but will know soon. Took all of 30 minutes. Simple......Until there is a true plug and play option this will do.

1quick1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Vintage

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK
I noticed the Rubicons the LED's in the flairs act as daytime running lights during the day. My Sport fender lights don't run as daytime running lights and turn on with the parking or regular headlights. I'd really like to get these: https://www.diodedynamics.com/switchback-turn-signal-leds-for-2018-jeep-jl-wrangler-pair.html and have them run as daytime running lights like the Rubicons.
I have the switchbacks and love them - for DRLs, I just turn the parking lights on, then I have LED DRLs via the LED switchbacks, which are bright.

Dennis23d

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
any updates on getting the fender/turn signals LED as clean as the OEM ones.. talking about the clean horizontal led line on the OEM Led fenders

do you guys have something coming out soon?
Sponsored