First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport
Hello,
As a new member to the forum I apoligize if this is in anyway a duplicate;

I am in the Market for a 4 door JL, preferrably a sport or sahara, looking to put around 10k down and finance,

Has anyone had luck getting at or under invoice pricing in Ontario, what should my nexts steps being in making sure to get the best pricing? Any help appreciated :)
Sponsored

CaliJK

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Hello,
As a new member to the forum I apoligize if this is in anyway a duplicate;

I am in the Market for a 4 door JL, preferrably a sport or sahara, looking to put around 10k down and finance,

Has anyone had luck getting at or under invoice pricing in Ontario, what should my nexts steps being in making sure to get the best pricing? Any help appreciated :)
Hey, I've been looking as well, 3 dealerships, closest I'm getting is about $1500 above invoice. Although to be fair, I haven't gone in and said "at this price, I'll sign right now" , so maybe that's worth a bit more off the price?

Driznik

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JL
I dealt w Dina at Lakeridge Chrysler in Port Hope, and if my math is right, after the $1,500 discount on the Jeep site they gave me $500 below invoice for a 2 door Rubicon with the premium soft top and pretty much everything except the safety groups.
Sponsored