nostatic

First Name
todd
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport S
Totally love it. Sign me up. And could you also hand me my crack pipe over there? Thanks.
here ya go. Loaded it up with some magic mushrooms, I think that may help...

Advertisement

TheRealTVGuy

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S
Jesus don't give them any ideas, or that's what the next Chrysler 300 will look like...

Hayseed_JLUR

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2015 JKU
Where are all the bleeding hearts that say "haters will hate" and "its your jeep do what you want". This shows that there are limits on things and not everything is right (cough cough angry grills).

BigGreen

First Name
Alex
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport
From the A-pillar back it has hints of a Mercedes W124.

The Nissan, though hideous, is the only one I could see the respective automaker actually making.
It really does have that 80s German vibe. The lines remind me of a MK2 Jetta I had.

TEXGOAT

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
I'm waiting for FCA to put the classic AMC Pacer body on a JL chassis..... 7.00 X 13 tyres.... huge, pillowy rubber bumpers ..... 1.6 litre 3 cylinder engine.... Consumer Reports would jump for joy! If you hit anything, the whole vehicle would crack open like an egg and become a huge, spherical air bag which would then roll to a safe stop and alert authorities while automatically retaining occupants for questioning.

TEXGOAT

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
I'd love to have a '56 Ford half ton with a '52 De Soto Firedome hemi .... with a supercharger!