Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
...$10,000 with overnight stay?
The overnight stay may include violent beatings, exposure to all kinds of diseases (including the trendy coronavirus) and may include some man on man love action.

And it’s more like $16k without including property damage. If his insurance finds out that he was indeed intoxicated, they will be AWOL and he will owe an obscene amount of money for a very long time.

I can think of better ways to spend that money.

pablo_max3045

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Occupation
Engineering project manager
Not sure why it's sad. I certainly have no pity for anyone who intentionally gets behind the wheel when drunk. I could not give two sh§ts if he kills himself, but the real pity is these a§§holes end up crashing into the vehicle our family members are in and killing them.
Definately no pity for him.

Sponsored

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
Yup, that was Tater Tot's car that got smashed.

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
Not sure why it's sad. I certainly have no pity for anyone who intentionally gets behind the wheel when drunk. I could not give two sh§ts if he kills himself, but the real pity is these a§§holes end up crashing into the vehicle our family members are in and killing them.
Definately no pity for him.
You know, I have no pity for drunk drivers either. I don't wish them harm, but if they hurt themselves I don't feel bad for them. I may feel bad for the family, but them, no.
For some stupid reason socially makes it acceptable to drive drunk as long as you make it without crashing or getting caught. In some cases people even think it's funny, laughing at the "I almost didn't make it home" stories. It's not funny, and it's not acceptable.
The excuse is usually that the person was impaired so they weren't able to make a good decision. Okay, but at some point they were sober and started to drink. THAT is the point when you need to make a good decision. Either arrange for a ride when you start, or be responsible and only drink one. Yes ONE drink, so you can still make good decisions. It annoys me so much that the public in general think it's okay to drink a few beers/mixed drinks/glasses of wine, and then act appalled when someone is driving drunk. We had a radio spot here for a while that said "buzzed driving, IS drunk driving". They absolutely nailed it, and I wish people realized that.

Anyway, I digress. No pitty for the turd who was drunk and hurt himself. You reap what you sow.

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer
He probably would have made that turn if he'd just pushed his fuses in. But it looks like he got his fuses pushed in at the end.

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer

Sponsored

Jeep4Win

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
From FB the Jeep driver was drunk. I believe the post was by the guy who owned the car hit and the home it was parked at.
I had a hunch this guy was probably loaded when doing this. What a dipshit.... Really could have killed people or pets....

Tdurden032

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
How fast do you have to be going to flip your Jeep like that?? He’s lucky he’s still alive and thank goodness he didn’t hurt or kill anyone either...

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
Not very fast actually.
Sponsored