Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Idiot driver missed the curve on his street. Appears not to be wearing seat belt.

VIDEO:

https://www.12newsnow.com/article/n...yard/502-c6bbec65-e4d4-4325-a0c4-fcdf445c841b

BEAUMONT, Texas — Surveillance video captured a Jeep flying through the air before landing on a parked car and ejecting the driver in a Beaumont front yard early Sunday morning.

The homeowner, Ronald White, told 12News it appeared the Jeep missed the curve near his home on North Major drive around 2 a.m. Sunday before landing on top of his son’s parked car in the family’s driveway.

When White went outside after the crash he found the two battered vehicles with the Jeep inches from his home.

"I couldn't believe what I was seeing, he told 12News on Monday saying if the Jeep hadn’t come to a stop it could have ended up inside his home.

"Every driving student in the world should have to watch that video. When you see the guy ejected from the jeep at the end, it really is a miracle that he did not die,” White said.

The driver of the jeep was taken to the hospital but his condition was not released.
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsored

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
I didn't even see the guy come flying out, I was too busy watching that cheap spare tire carrier fail. Did anyone else notice that the emergency flashers came on by themselves at the end?
Did you notice he also has spare tire brake light LED ring installed?

AirportDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUXR, 2018 GC Trailhawk Hemi
Occupation
Aeronautics Professional
Must've just finished binge watching all seven seasons of the Dukes of Hazzard.

Jeep Wrangler JL Wrangler goes airborne ElectricDeliriousFlea-max-1mb

Last edited:

Sponsored

BCalvin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys JLU, 1996 Porsche 993, 2007 Hummer H3
Dont wanna get political... but...:CWL:

View attachment 336952

On another note, if it wasn't for the freedom panels he would have probably broken his neck or crushed his skull, as a regular top would not have pop out like that.
Something tells me they wouldn't have focused on a Biden sticker if he had that.
Sponsored